Dave Brooks in Paphos, Cyprus writes
Which ever switch Zola turned on for the 2nd half of that game on Sunday don t turn it off. Diamanti turned into a diamond, perhaps it was the haircut, Hines was the business, that was a West Ham full of fire and determination. Clarke keep the team in cla
Which ever switch Zola turned on for the 2nd half of that game on Sunday don't turn it off.
Diamanti turned into a diamond, perhaps it was the haircut, Hines was the business, that was a West Ham full of fire and determination.
Clarke keep the team in class for extra training, how to defend, stop the opposing players cutting in from the wings, Tomkins will learn how to defend the centre in front of Green.
Zola please start Diamanti and Hines, bring on Franco at half time. .
You may also want to watch:
Drop Mark Noble, put him in the reserves for a spell, perhaps he will start performing as we know he can.
Carlton Cole that performance was 100% better, keep it up, stand up for yourself, don't let the defenders push you around.
- 1 16-year-old boy stabbed in Dagenham
- 2 Arrest after girl, 14, found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 3 Company fined £3k after supermarket in Dagenham sold booze to minor
- 4 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 5 Primary pupils share Black History Month learning with mayor
- 6 Government 'never gave support' for Beam Park station, minister says
- 7 Barking and Dagenham to develop planning app in new digital tools pilot
- 8 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Urgent call for volunteer stewards at booster jab sites
Titus Bramble, watch the video of your last game against him he had you in his pocket.
That was a great start of the turn around, up the league you go, next game hit them before they settle, we now know you can do it.
Zola keep them focused, and appeal against that sending off of Parker.
I HOPE THIS BLOG IS READ BY THE WEST HAM TEAM AND MANAGER.
I have time to read them all, this is the best.