Dave Brooks in Paphos, Cyrpus writes
Is this young man Chamakh a little short of the grey matter? Getting bad advice? Or calculating the rewards. Who are we to believe? Arsenal wanted him until they found out he was overvalued, then many clubs started to get interested, then we start the is
Is this young man Chamakh a little short of the grey matter? Getting bad advice? Or calculating the rewards.
Who are we to believe? Arsenal wanted him until they found out he was overvalued, then many clubs started to get interested, then we start the is he coming to the UK? No he going to stay in France, no West Ham have increased the offer, ok he's nearly coming to W/H.
NO he now wants too stay in France and see the remainder of his contract out then move to a big club perhaps sign for Arsenal as a free agent with a large signing bonus.
Now supposing Arsenal don't want him next season!
I think he is making a short sighted mistake, he had a great chance of playing with one of the most respected clubs in the Premiership, one of the most respected and knowledgeable managers who would, I'm sure, have improved his game.
He would have played on the big stage this season, scored perhaps many goals, this would have ensured his progression to one of the top 4 clubs. If that;s what he wanted.
- 1 Illegal Dagenham puppy farm owners sentenced
- 2 Dagenham fire families receive thousands in donated cash
- 3 Item thrown from A13 bridge smashes windscreen and injures driver
- 4 'An incredible privilege’: Dagenham and Rainham MP Jon Cruddas on 21 years of service
- 5 Liz Truss visits Dagenham youth centre on Tory leadership campaign trail
- 6 Hammers stars surprise hospital patients and staff
- 7 Biggest 'shooting star' meteor shower to peak this week
- 8 ‘It’s like a warzone’: Extent of damage to Ballards Road homes on show following blaze which destroyed 14 houses
- 9 West Ham 'couldn't get near' City says Moyes
- 10 Jailed: Eight east London offenders locked up in July
Who do we believe? He says he wants to play in the premiership OK, come on then cross the water Mr Chamakh, stop messing around, let's see what you can do for West Ham.