Dave Brooks in Paphos writes
Hi Westieboy, pleased you agree with me re news and openness at the club. I m confused and don t understand your question, are you a Director of the club? Common sense would answer that question. Less is more? Don t get that either. Why would l want to k
Hi Westieboy, pleased you agree with me re news and openness at the club.
I'm confused and don't understand your question, are you a Director of the club? Common sense would answer that question.
Less is more? Don't get that either.
Why would l want to know what Dean Ashton had for breakfast? That's a strange question to ask.
All l want to know is when is he going to start playing football again, that's what he is being paid for.
I know he loves Pizza for your info.
- 1 Hundreds of children strip searched by Met Police
- 2 'Risk of injury' - Aldi recalls product due to safety fears
- 3 Forests between Dagenham and Brentwood to benefit from mass plantations amid £40 million investment
- 4 Jailed: Eight east London offenders locked up in July
- 5 Kittens dumped in Barking 'like rubbish' in 35C heatwave
- 6 'Affordable' Dagenham housing scheme completed
- 7 Gun shots fired in Dagenham
- 8 ‘It’s like a warzone’: Extent of damage to Ballards Road homes on show following blaze which destroyed 14 houses
- 9 'Extremely hard': Mum donates Isla Caton's toys in act of kindness so 'her legacy lives on'
- 10 Jailed: Dagenham dealer supplied Class A drugs to Colchester users
Great signing this Frank Nuble, things have started to look brighter, perhaps we will get Mancini soon, then the forward line would start to look impressive.