Dave Brooks in Paphos writes
Hi Westieboy, pleased you agree with me re news and openness at the club. I m confused and don t understand your question, are you a Director of the club? Common sense would answer that question. Less is more? Don t get that either. Why would l want to k
Hi Westieboy, pleased you agree with me re news and openness at the club.
I'm confused and don't understand your question, are you a Director of the club? Common sense would answer that question.
Less is more? Don't get that either.
Why would l want to know what Dean Ashton had for breakfast? That's a strange question to ask.
You may also want to watch:
All l want to know is when is he going to start playing football again, that's what he is being paid for.
I know he loves Pizza for your info.
- 1 Council warns residents after reports of rogue traders in Dagenham
- 2 Barking sign former Leyton Orient duo Elliott Omozusi and Charlie MacDonald
- 3 Queen's Birthday Honours: Badminton club founder gets BEM
- 4 Fairlop woman ordered to pay £1k over Dagenham cigarette littering
- 5 Man in drink driving arrest as overturned car on A13 causes queues
- 6 Barking man arrested after three men injured in Southend
- 7 Police officer guilty of spying on woman in the shower
- 8 Family endures 'horrific leaks' at Dagenham block of flats
- 9 London Assembly member seeks Met assurances over Euro 2020 'disorder'
- 10 Barking and Dagenham district girls fall short in final against Woking
Great signing this Frank Nuble, things have started to look brighter, perhaps we will get Mancini soon, then the forward line would start to look impressive.