Dave Brooks in Paphos writes
Hi Westieboy, pleased you agree with me re news and openness at the club. I m confused and don t understand your question, are you a Director of the club? Common sense would answer that question. Less is more? Don t get that either. Why would l want to k
Hi Westieboy, pleased you agree with me re news and openness at the club.
I'm confused and don't understand your question, are you a Director of the club? Common sense would answer that question.
Less is more? Don't get that either.
Why would l want to know what Dean Ashton had for breakfast? That's a strange question to ask.
All l want to know is when is he going to start playing football again, that's what he is being paid for.
I know he loves Pizza for your info.
- 1 Car park murder: Victim's wife tells trial about the last text he sent her
- 2 Historic fleet of vehicles moving from Dagenham, Ford confirms
- 3 Ex-soldier launches business to help veterans 'regain their identity'
- 4 Revealed: Cause of Dagenham house fire
- 5 Man run over four times embroiled in row over £40,000, murder trial told
- 6 Book examines police failings in Stephen Port investigation
- 7 Bow man charged with three offences after Dagenham stabbing
- 8 Dagenham man loses third of bodyweight during lockdown
- 9 Five arrested for drugs offences after dawn raids
- 10 Quickfire double sends Dagenham & Redbridge past Southend United
Great signing this Frank Nuble, things have started to look brighter, perhaps we will get Mancini soon, then the forward line would start to look impressive.