Dave Brooks in Paphos writes
Hi Westieboy, pleased you agree with me re news and openness at the club. I m confused and don t understand your question, are you a Director of the club? Common sense would answer that question. Less is more? Don t get that either. Why would l want to k
Hi Westieboy, pleased you agree with me re news and openness at the club.
I'm confused and don't understand your question, are you a Director of the club? Common sense would answer that question.
Less is more? Don't get that either.
Why would l want to know what Dean Ashton had for breakfast? That's a strange question to ask.
You may also want to watch:
All l want to know is when is he going to start playing football again, that's what he is being paid for.
I know he loves Pizza for your info.
- 1 Hospitality Day: Barking and Dagenham's favourite cafe, pub and restaurant revealed
- 2 Man in 50s stabbed in Barking
- 3 Restaurant ordered to pay £5k after 2019 fly-tipping offences
- 4 Missing teenagers from Dagenham may be in Islington or Haringey
- 5 Dagenham boss McMahon 'can't wait' for test against big spenders Wrexham
- 6 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 7 Chadwell Heath station assault witness appeal
- 8 New CCTV footage in connection with 2017 fatal stabbing of Joshua Bwalya
- 9 Two men stabbed and a third slashed during We Are FSTVL
- 10 Dagenham suffer first defeat away to Wrexham
Great signing this Frank Nuble, things have started to look brighter, perhaps we will get Mancini soon, then the forward line would start to look impressive.