Dave Pitchford in Romford writes
A bit of negative stuff on here at the moment, so let s get positive! I can t see any way that we can fail to beat Middlesbrough tomorrow night. Remember that for the first match we were missing Behrami, and for most of the game, Cole. With both these g
A bit of negative stuff on here at the moment, so let's get positive!
I can't see any way that we can fail to beat Middlesbrough tomorrow night.
Remember that for the first match we were missing Behrami, and for most of the game, Cole.
With both these guys back, plus our secret weapon, Savio, a win looks a cert to me against a team that is struggling at home. (That is so long as we don't take it for granted in our play.)
You may also want to watch:
Then we've got Everton away, - not an easy game, but Arteta got crocked at the weekend and they have other players injured.
I take us to win at Goodison Park, which will put us in the semis against almost certainly one of the big four. They should be favourites, but this is the FA Cup, and I have a sneaking feeling that this is going to be our year.
- 1 Work to begin on river bus pier at Barking Riverside
- 2 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 3 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 4 Hospital visitors urged to take Covid lateral flow tests
- 5 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
- 6 Work begins on £1.8m arts centre transformation in Barking
- 7 Man praises community spirit after flood water threatens homes in Dagenham
- 8 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 9 Ex-McDonald's crew member in final of national awards honouring those shaping business world
- 10 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
I just hope that out league form doesn't suffer too much as a result.