Dave Pitchford in Romford writes
A bit of negative stuff on here at the moment, so let s get positive! I can t see any way that we can fail to beat Middlesbrough tomorrow night. Remember that for the first match we were missing Behrami, and for most of the game, Cole. With both these g
A bit of negative stuff on here at the moment, so let's get positive!
I can't see any way that we can fail to beat Middlesbrough tomorrow night.
Remember that for the first match we were missing Behrami, and for most of the game, Cole.
With both these guys back, plus our secret weapon, Savio, a win looks a cert to me against a team that is struggling at home. (That is so long as we don't take it for granted in our play.)
Then we've got Everton away, - not an easy game, but Arteta got crocked at the weekend and they have other players injured.
I take us to win at Goodison Park, which will put us in the semis against almost certainly one of the big four. They should be favourites, but this is the FA Cup, and I have a sneaking feeling that this is going to be our year.
- 1 70 firefighters tackle Dagenham house fire
- 2 Council leader on the borough's future, CPZs and receiving death threats
- 3 Baby boy died from 'whiplash' injuries caused by shaking, trial hears
- 4 Dagenham woman to face trial on numerous robbery charges
- 5 Fire at Barking recycling centre
- 6 Boy, 5, dies after 'unexplained' incident off Heathway
- 7 Travel Bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 8 McMahon proud of excellent Dagenham & Redbridge win over Wrexham
- 9 Homes under the Planner: Applications submitted or approved recently
- 10 Dagenham & Redbridge defeat Wrexham, but miss play-offs
I just hope that out league form doesn't suffer too much as a result.