Dave Pitchford in Romford writes
A bit of negative stuff on here at the moment, so let s get positive! I can t see any way that we can fail to beat Middlesbrough tomorrow night. Remember that for the first match we were missing Behrami, and for most of the game, Cole. With both these g
A bit of negative stuff on here at the moment, so let's get positive!
I can't see any way that we can fail to beat Middlesbrough tomorrow night.
Remember that for the first match we were missing Behrami, and for most of the game, Cole.
With both these guys back, plus our secret weapon, Savio, a win looks a cert to me against a team that is struggling at home. (That is so long as we don't take it for granted in our play.)
You may also want to watch:
Then we've got Everton away, - not an easy game, but Arteta got crocked at the weekend and they have other players injured.
I take us to win at Goodison Park, which will put us in the semis against almost certainly one of the big four. They should be favourites, but this is the FA Cup, and I have a sneaking feeling that this is going to be our year.
- 1 School pupil among Indian Covid variant cases in Barking and Dagenham
- 2 Jailed: Dagenham car burglar after 100mph pursuit in Romford
- 3 Love Island promo filming in Barking 'a great opportunity' for college students
- 4 Barking man charged with sexual assault during crackdown on violence against women
- 5 Barking Indian restaurant owner fined over waste disposal
- 6 Drivers escape injury in Dagenham crash
- 7 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 8 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 9 Man, 20, found stabbed in Barking
- 10 Former east London police sergeant sentenced after pleading guilty to harassment
I just hope that out league form doesn't suffer too much as a result.