Dave Pitchford in Romford writes
I agree with Taz that it s a relief we haven t qualified for Europe. Another 17 games? - you re having a laugh! We could not have contemplated this. The only reason I could see for wanting to qualify would have been to increase our chances of holding on t
I agree with Taz that it's a relief we haven't qualified for Europe. Another 17 games? - you're having a laugh! We could not have contemplated this.
The only reason I could see for wanting to qualify would have been to increase our chances of holding on to players like Upson and Green.
As it is, I really hope they recognise what is happening at Upton Park now and decide to stay. But if they go, well that's football, - we should thank them for what they have done, wish them well, and welcome their replacements.
I am very excited about what is happening at Upton Park at the moment and I am sure our friend Mr. Nani has one or two aces up his sleeve for when the transfer window opens.
You may also want to watch:
Have you noticed there are almost never any rumours about the players we are interested in, and that's the way it should be.
- 1 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Dagenham man banned from keeping animals after starved pony found collapsed
- 3 Air ambulance scrambled after man 'taken ill' in Barking Park
- 4 Barking gurdwara 'thrills' after modern and traditional rebuild
- 5 Ho-ho-ho! Bingo hall gets visit from Santa for 'Junemas'
- 6 Dog strips bark off trees in 'terrible act of vandalism' at park in Dagenham
- 7 Average house price in Barking and Dagenham falls from record high
- 8 'Always smiling' former mayoress turns 100
- 9 Barking sex offender who pushed crotch into girl, 15, on Tube sentenced
- 10 Dagenham & Redbridge release six as they announce retained list