Dave Pitchford in Romford writes
Well Smithster, you are entitled to your opinion, but we all look at things differently. Get rid of Boa Morte? At the start of last season most people would probably have agreed with you, but by the end I think they were waking up to the talent he is. Gr
Well Smithster, you are entitled to your opinion, but we all look at things differently.
Get rid of Boa Morte? At the start of last season most people would probably have agreed with you, but by the end I think they were waking up to the talent he is.
Granted he will probably never score a goal, but he always gives his all for the cause, gets in people's faces, and finds telling passes. I like him, and always have.
Get rid of Gabbidon? Poor bloke's been injured for 18 months. Prior to that, he was a great player, - too early to say whether he can be that player again, but let's give him a chance.
You may also want to watch:
Get rid of Spector? The man has just played for the USA in the final of a major competition. Indications are that he could be a real asset. If Neill does not return, we will certainly need him.
However, it does look like Davenport, Quashie, and Faubert will probably go.
- 1 Butcher fined £40k for selling 'poor quality chicken'
- 2 Major train disruption and cancellations through Barking via Rainham
- 3 Humanist: 'Support bill to scrap archaic requirement for school worship'
- 4 Stephen Port victims' delayed inquest set to begin in Barking
- 5 Indian restaurants in Barking and Dagenham, recommended by readers
- 6 Barking and Dagenham Council chief executive to depart
- 7 Businesses urged to comply with new food labelling law
- 8 Hospitality Day: Barking and Dagenham's favourite cafe, pub and restaurant revealed
- 9 Barking MP pushes for child poverty services under one roof
- 10 Man in 50s stabbed in Barking
Of these, Faubert is perhaps the only real loss; - just before he went on loan, he was showing some signs of being a half-decent player.
Still, we probably have enough midfield strength, and he's probably earning loads.