Dave Pitchford in Romford writes
Well Smithster, you are entitled to your opinion, but we all look at things differently. Get rid of Boa Morte? At the start of last season most people would probably have agreed with you, but by the end I think they were waking up to the talent he is. Gr
Well Smithster, you are entitled to your opinion, but we all look at things differently.
Get rid of Boa Morte? At the start of last season most people would probably have agreed with you, but by the end I think they were waking up to the talent he is.
Granted he will probably never score a goal, but he always gives his all for the cause, gets in people's faces, and finds telling passes. I like him, and always have.
Get rid of Gabbidon? Poor bloke's been injured for 18 months. Prior to that, he was a great player, - too early to say whether he can be that player again, but let's give him a chance.
You may also want to watch:
Get rid of Spector? The man has just played for the USA in the final of a major competition. Indications are that he could be a real asset. If Neill does not return, we will certainly need him.
However, it does look like Davenport, Quashie, and Faubert will probably go.
- 1 Barking gurdwara 'thrills' after modern and traditional rebuild
- 2 Barking sex offender who pushed crotch into girl, 15, on Tube sentenced
- 3 Topping out milestone for Barking tower block development
- 4 Budding entrepreneur from Dagenham wins business pitch competition
- 5 Council warns residents after reports of rogue traders in Dagenham
- 6 Fairlop woman ordered to pay £1k over Dagenham cigarette littering
- 7 Barking MP joins schoolchildren for managing money lesson
- 8 Dagenham set to announce retained list with three already departing
- 9 Steve Allen: 'Oxford students should vote on Magdalen pronunciation instead'
- 10 Barking sign former Leyton Orient duo Elliott Omozusi and Charlie MacDonald
Of these, Faubert is perhaps the only real loss; - just before he went on loan, he was showing some signs of being a half-decent player.
Still, we probably have enough midfield strength, and he's probably earning loads.