Dave Pitchford in Romford writes
One of the stories in yesterday s paper was headed Chamakh a Hammer , it said that in essence we needed to sell Collins to get the money to buy this guy, who is claimed to be a highly rated striker. It implied that the deal was done. Now it seems that
One of the stories in yesterday's paper was headed 'Chamakh a Hammer', it said that in essence we needed to sell Collins to get the money to buy this guy, who is claimed to be a 'highly rated' striker.
It implied that the deal was done. Now it seems that the player doesn't want to come.
Now the Collins sale was done to fund this purchase, and the Savio/Da Costa deal was obviously also done both to part fund the purchase, and so that the sale of Collins could go ahead.
So the Club have gone to a lot of effort to make this happen, and sold two of our own 'highly rated' players in Collins and Savio.
You may also want to watch:
All for no result, (other than the arrival of Da Costa).
Someone, I guess Duxbury, has got a lot if egg on their face over this. You have to wonder why they went ahead with it all, if the deal was not agreed in principle, or did the player change his mind?
- 1 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 2 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 3 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 4 Youngsters create film inspired by Dagenham's links to slave trade abolitionists
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 7 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 8 Ex-Strictly Come Dancing star gets pupils shimmying in Barking
- 9 Daggers boss McMahon 'very pleased' with Southend United victory
- 10 Sam Ling inspires Dagenham to Southend victory
This is a big disappointment because this guy sounded useful, but lets not get too down.
With Collison and Behrami returning, Dyer fit, Cole hitting form, Hines emerging, and the arrival of Jimenez and Diamanti, plus all of the other really great players we already have, I still think we are starting the new season in much better shape than we finished last season.
With GFZ and SC still in the driving seat we can do really well this year.