Dave Pitchford in Romford writes
So we lose again, we re in the bottom three, we re going down!It s easy to get all gloom and doom about our situation, but let s not get carried away. Against Liverpool, Torres was the difference, otherwise we pretty well matched them. Last night we wer
So we lose again, we're in the bottom three, we're going down!
It's easy to get all gloom and doom about our situation, but let's not get carried away.
Against Liverpool, Torres was the difference, otherwise we pretty well matched them.
Last night we were away to a team stuffed with top players and it was the ref who made the difference.
You may also want to watch:
He gave then two extremely dubious free kicks in dangerous areas from which they scored, and also disallowed a perfectly good equalising goal.
OK we should have defended the free kicks better, but otherwise I thought this was a good defensive performance.
- 1 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 2 Murder of 'local hero' policeman in Dagenham to be marked after 175 years
- 3 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 4 Dagenham pop-up shop sees young people sell their products and share skills
- 5 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 6 Jailed: Man who crashed stolen van then headbutted police officer
- 7 Darren Rodwell: 'I attended Tory conference to lobby for underground A13'
- 8 Girl, 15, missing from Dagenham for ten days
- 9 'Life is hard, why make it harder?': Protesters call for new consultation over parking scheme roll out
- 10 Stephen Port inquests: Detective apologises to families for mistakes
We snuffed out Bellamy, and I though that both Faubert and Ilunga in particular had excellent games.
There is no doubt though that we not creating enough in midfield and attack. We really miss Collison and Behrami, and I thought that Stanislas and Hines should have been brought on earlier, as Man City shut up shop as soon as they arrived on the pitch.
There are no easy games in this league, and it makes it harder when some of your best players are out injured.
But let's keep our heads up, things will turn round, and we have got a couple of genuinely winnable games coming up.