David Pitchford in Romford writes
Completely agree with Taz again. Unless you have a lot of strength in depth, Europe looks like a poisoned chalice right now. Nothing to do with lack of ambition, just being realistic. Maybe, we ll be ready next year or the year after. As for Ken s remark
Completely agree with Taz again. Unless you have a lot of strength in depth, Europe looks like a poisoned chalice right now.
Nothing to do with lack of ambition, just being realistic. Maybe, we'll be ready next year or the year after.
As for Ken's remarks, I agree we used to be a selling club, but I think that times have changed.
Remember only Bellers went out in January, and then only because he threw his toys out of the pram.
I see a real determination at the club now to hold on to our talent, and I don't think GFZ would stick around if that wasn't the case.
But, realistically, if a player has decided they want out, for whatever reason, it is probably better to let them go.
- 1 Dagenham woman forced to pay £1,000 over rotting waste in garden
- 2 Homes under the Planner: Development that could be coming to the borough
- 3 School's new headteacher on wellbeing and helping pupils realise potential
- 4 Ofsted praises progress of Dagenham school after inspection
- 5 Coroner's report outlines concerns with Stephen Port murder investigations
- 6 Gallery: Hidden photos reveal London's East End in the 1960s
- 7 'I just shut my eyes': Murder accused tells of moment he ran over victim
- 8 Eastbury Manor House to reopen 'as soon as possible'
- 9 Care provider taken to court by council in waste disposal dispute
- 10 'He will not survive the cold': Family fear for missing Sphynx cat
Look what happened when we wouldn't let the great Paulo go to Man U.
Also, sometimes you need to sell to improve. Like most Hammers fans I had a high regard for George McCartney and was shocked when he went, but in Ilunga, we have an even better player.
I can't remember feeling as optimistic about WHU as I do right now.
And in Nani we have our own ace up our sleeve when the transfer window opens.