David Pitchford in Romford writes
Completely agree with Taz again. Unless you have a lot of strength in depth, Europe looks like a poisoned chalice right now. Nothing to do with lack of ambition, just being realistic. Maybe, we ll be ready next year or the year after. As for Ken s remark
Completely agree with Taz again. Unless you have a lot of strength in depth, Europe looks like a poisoned chalice right now.
Nothing to do with lack of ambition, just being realistic. Maybe, we'll be ready next year or the year after.
As for Ken's remarks, I agree we used to be a selling club, but I think that times have changed.
Remember only Bellers went out in January, and then only because he threw his toys out of the pram.
You may also want to watch:
I see a real determination at the club now to hold on to our talent, and I don't think GFZ would stick around if that wasn't the case.
But, realistically, if a player has decided they want out, for whatever reason, it is probably better to let them go.
- 1 Dagenham pop-up shop sees young people sell their products and share skills
- 2 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 3 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 4 380 homes and commercial space set to be built at Dagenham Dock
- 5 Stephen Port inquests: Detective apologises to families for mistakes
- 6 Jailed: Man who crashed stolen van then headbutted police officer
- 7 Dagenham advance in FA Cup with two late goals at Wealdstone
- 8 'Life is hard, why make it harder?': Protesters call for new consultation over parking scheme roll out
- 9 Chain of 10,000 teddies to be displayed in memory of toddler Ava
- 10 Dagenham showed 'mental strength' in FA Cup win over Wealdstone
Look what happened when we wouldn't let the great Paulo go to Man U.
Also, sometimes you need to sell to improve. Like most Hammers fans I had a high regard for George McCartney and was shocked when he went, but in Ilunga, we have an even better player.
I can't remember feeling as optimistic about WHU as I do right now.
And in Nani we have our own ace up our sleeve when the transfer window opens.