Diamanti and the bandage - the secret revealed!
THE story behind Alessandro Diamanti s bandaged hand has been one of the best kept secrets at Upton Park this season. Did it conceal an embarrassing tattoo? Is to perhaps to pay homage to his ambitions of being a pro boxer? Or is it just the latest fashio
THE story behind Alessandro Diamanti's bandaged hand has been one of the best kept secrets at Upton Park this season.
Did it conceal an embarrassing tattoo? Is to perhaps to pay homage to his ambitions of being a pro boxer? Or is it just the latest fashion accessory?
Well, the Recorder can reveal that it is none of these.
The Italian cult figure wears his bandage with pride for superstitious reasons.
You may also want to watch:
Apparently he needed to wear it in one game for Livorno, he played a blinder and he has worn it ever since.
Hopefully that clears it up for all you Hammers who were spending sleepless nights trying to discover the truth!
- 1 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 2 Murder of 'local hero' policeman in Dagenham to be marked after 175 years
- 3 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 4 Dagenham pop-up shop sees young people sell their products and share skills
- 5 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 6 Jailed: Man who crashed stolen van then headbutted police officer
- 7 Darren Rodwell: 'I attended Tory conference to lobby for underground A13'
- 8 Girl, 15, missing from Dagenham for ten days
- 9 'Life is hard, why make it harder?': Protesters call for new consultation over parking scheme roll out
- 10 Stephen Port inquests: Detective apologises to families for mistakes