Dog mess shows camera failures
I CAN T understand why your readers Mr F Newley and Joyce Bradley (one being pleased and one upset) at the thought of more CCTV cameras in the area, as it s obvious they don t work, and if they do no one monitors them, how can I be sure? Because you only
I CAN'T understand why your readers Mr F Newley and Joyce Bradley (one being pleased and one upset) at the thought of more CCTV cameras in the area, as it's obvious they don't work, and if they do no one monitors them, how can I be sure?
Because you only need to walk along Ford Road from Bluebird Lane to the footpath of No.31 it is always full of spit and dog mess not to mention rubbish dumping.
The green on the corner of banjo is the dog walkers "second toilet" for when the pavement becomes full, its absolutely disgusting, every morning children walking to the Village Infants and William Ford Schools are forever wiping the muck from their shoes, why don't the CCTV cameras pick up on the dog owner's who allow their dogs to do this?
Answer! It's because they don't work. So reader's please don't worry over more CCTV's you have nothing to worry about (that includes dog owners and rubbish dumpers too).
You may also want to watch:
I hope your ashamed of yourselves when you think of the children going to school.
Name and address supplied
- 1 Butcher fined £40k for selling 'poor quality chicken'
- 2 Major train disruption and cancellations through Barking via Rainham
- 3 Indian restaurants in Barking and Dagenham, recommended by readers
- 4 Stephen Port victims' delayed inquest set to begin in Barking
- 5 Humanist: 'Support bill to scrap archaic requirement for school worship'
- 6 Hospitality Day: Barking and Dagenham's favourite cafe, pub and restaurant revealed
- 7 Businesses urged to comply with new food labelling law
- 8 Man in 50s stabbed in Barking
- 9 Parade through Barking celebrates borough's 'inspirational' youngsters
- 10 Restaurant ordered to pay £5k after 2019 fly-tipping offences