Dog mess shows camera failures
I CAN T understand why your readers Mr F Newley and Joyce Bradley (one being pleased and one upset) at the thought of more CCTV cameras in the area, as it s obvious they don t work, and if they do no one monitors them, how can I be sure? Because you only
I CAN'T understand why your readers Mr F Newley and Joyce Bradley (one being pleased and one upset) at the thought of more CCTV cameras in the area, as it's obvious they don't work, and if they do no one monitors them, how can I be sure?
Because you only need to walk along Ford Road from Bluebird Lane to the footpath of No.31 it is always full of spit and dog mess not to mention rubbish dumping.
The green on the corner of banjo is the dog walkers "second toilet" for when the pavement becomes full, its absolutely disgusting, every morning children walking to the Village Infants and William Ford Schools are forever wiping the muck from their shoes, why don't the CCTV cameras pick up on the dog owner's who allow their dogs to do this?
Answer! It's because they don't work. So reader's please don't worry over more CCTV's you have nothing to worry about (that includes dog owners and rubbish dumpers too).
You may also want to watch:
I hope your ashamed of yourselves when you think of the children going to school.
Name and address supplied
- 1 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Dagenham & Redbridge interested in former Leyton Orient full-back Sam Ling
- 3 Ho-ho-ho! Bingo hall gets visit from Santa for 'Junemas'
- 4 Dagenham man banned from keeping animals after starved pony found collapsed
- 5 Dog strips bark off trees in 'terrible act of vandalism' at park in Dagenham
- 6 Air ambulance scrambled after man 'taken ill' in Barking Park
- 7 Average house price in Barking and Dagenham falls from record high
- 8 Barking sex offender who pushed crotch into girl, 15, on Tube sentenced
- 9 Hospice sister on supporting patients with 'lifeline' video calls
- 10 Barking gurdwara 'thrills' after modern and traditional rebuild