Doran set for O's debut
ORIENT S new loan signing Aaron Doran is set to make his debut in tonight s League One game at Gillingham. The winger, signed on a month-long loan deal from Blackburn Rovers, has made three substitute appearances in the Barclays Premier League. Orient man
ORIENT'S new loan signing Aaron Doran is set to make his debut in tonight's League One game at Gillingham.
The winger, signed on a month-long loan deal from Blackburn Rovers, has made three substitute appearances in the Barclays Premier League.
Orient manager Geraint Williams said: "Aaron comes highly recommended. He trained with us on Monday morning and looked nice and bright. He's looking forward to getting his chance with us."
The 18-year-old came off the bench to play against Liverpool, Manchester City and Chelsea last season and could make his league debut for the O's on the right of midfield.
Orient will be looking to bounce back to winning ways after Tranmere ended their six-game unbeaten run on Saturday.
Williams said: "We will find out tonight about our ability to bounce back.
- 1 Dagenham cafe fined almost £2k following waste disposal dispute
- 2 Car park killing: John Avers the 'best friend' of hitman, court hears
- 3 Barking resident charged over death of baby boy
- 4 Five appear in court charged with drugs offences after dawn raids
- 5 Car park killing: Witness describes moment John Avers was run over
- 6 Car park killing: 'Distressing' CCTV shows victim being run over four times
- 7 Patients with Covid in east London hospitals fall after rising for weeks
- 8 More headliners announced for We Are FSTVL 2022
- 9 'Something is going on': Second dead rabbit found in a week
- 10 Man hospitalised after being found in Mayesbrook Park
"We have got to make sure that we go to Gillingham with a great attitude, set our stall out early and be more positive all over the pitch.
"If we do that then we'll come away with a win.