Dragonball Evolution (PG)
IT IS Goku s 18th birthday and his grandfather gives him a Dragonball, a small round, translucent ball. Four stars float inside it. There are only six others like it in the world and it is said the seven Dragonballs together will grant the holder one perf
IT IS Goku's 18th birthday and his grandfather gives him a Dragonball, a small round, translucent ball. Four stars float inside it.
There are only six others like it in the world and it is said the seven Dragonballs together will grant the holder one perfect wish.
Goku's grandfather, Gohan, also promises to tell him more about his mysterious past - Goku never knew his parents.
But the boy skips out on the feast his grandfather is planning, and goes to a party held by a girl he fancies.
You may also want to watch:
As the two teenagers get to know each other,there is a tragedy at home.
Goku and his friends must race to collect all seven Dragonballs, but he will have to face the deadliest enemies on Earth, master a powerful force which marshals the energy of the universe and learn the truth of his incredible past.
- 1 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 2 Road and rail round-up: Steer clear of these disruptions next week
- 3 Three places to go pumpkin picking near east London
- 4 Former council offices to be transformed into 'workspace and cultural hub'
- 5 Butcher fined £40k for selling 'poor quality chicken'
- 6 Timeline: Who was Stephen Port and when were his murders uncovered?
- 7 Barking butcher 'thankful' for loyal customers through pandemic
- 8 Dagenham school receives Unicef UK award
- 9 Stephen Port victims' delayed inquest set to begin in Barking
- 10 Major train disruption and cancellations through Barking via Rainham
Chow Yun-Fat (Bulletproof Monk) and James Marsters (Spike in TV's Buffy the Vampire Slayer) star in DRAGONBALL EVOLUTION (PG), based on a Japanese comic series.
Justin Chatwin plays Goku, who will be a hit with children because while considered uncool and unpopular at school, he is, in fact, a talented martial arts fighter.