Dragonball Evolution (PG)
IT IS Goku s 18th birthday and his grandfather gives him a Dragonball, a small round, translucent ball. Four stars float inside it. There are only six others like it in the world and it is said the seven Dragonballs together will grant the holder one perf
IT IS Goku's 18th birthday and his grandfather gives him a Dragonball, a small round, translucent ball. Four stars float inside it.
There are only six others like it in the world and it is said the seven Dragonballs together will grant the holder one perfect wish.
Goku's grandfather, Gohan, also promises to tell him more about his mysterious past - Goku never knew his parents.
But the boy skips out on the feast his grandfather is planning, and goes to a party held by a girl he fancies.
As the two teenagers get to know each other,there is a tragedy at home.
Goku and his friends must race to collect all seven Dragonballs, but he will have to face the deadliest enemies on Earth, master a powerful force which marshals the energy of the universe and learn the truth of his incredible past.
- 1 'I just shut my eyes': Murder accused tells of moment he ran over victim
- 2 Eastbury Manor House to reopen 'as soon as possible'
- 3 Man sublet his council property in Barking while living in West Yorkshire
- 4 Fourth man charged with murder of Dagenham man Tomasz Waga
- 5 Woman treated at scene of blaze at Dagenham block of flats
- 6 Energy price cap rise could push 'thousands of local people' into fuel poverty, MP claims
- 7 'He will not survive the cold': Family fear for missing Sphynx cat
- 8 Dagenham cafe fined almost £2k following waste disposal dispute
- 9 Young mother died after flying to Turkey for gastric bypass surgery, inquest hears
- 10 Man run over four times embroiled in row over £40,000, murder trial told
Chow Yun-Fat (Bulletproof Monk) and James Marsters (Spike in TV's Buffy the Vampire Slayer) star in DRAGONBALL EVOLUTION (PG), based on a Japanese comic series.
Justin Chatwin plays Goku, who will be a hit with children because while considered uncool and unpopular at school, he is, in fact, a talented martial arts fighter.