Drubbings for APSA and Tons
BOTH London APSA and Clapton s recent good form flew out the window after they were both soundly defeated at the weekend. The Tons were beaten 3-0 at home to Takeley while APSA were thrashed 5-0. Clapton were actually level at the break, but three goals i
BOTH London APSA and Clapton's recent good form flew out the window after they were both soundly defeated at the weekend.
The Tons were beaten 3-0 at home to Takeley while APSA were thrashed 5-0.
Clapton were actually level at the break, but three goals in 12 minutes extinguished any chance they had of taking anything from the game.
APSA made a terrible start and were three down inside 20 minutes, before falling further behind.
British Legion 1
Lord Stanley 3
- 1 Man hospitalised after being found in Mayesbrook Park
- 2 Travel Bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 3 ‘It is not tolerated’: CCTV images released after West Ham game disorder
- 4 Car park murder: Victim's wife tells trial about the last text he sent her
- 5 Revealed: Cause of Dagenham house fire
- 6 Historic fleet of vehicles moving from Dagenham, Ford confirms
- 7 Man run over four times embroiled in row over £40,000, murder trial told
- 8 Ex-soldier launches business to help veterans 'regain their identity'
- 9 Car park murder: 'Distressing' CCTV shows victim being run over four times
- 10 Percentage of unvaccinated hospital staff revealed as mandatory jab deadline looms
LORD STANLEY showed great reserve to progress to the semi-final of the London City Airport League Cup.
A goal from Billy Edwards put Stanley ahead, but Legion levelled before half time.
Luke With's wonder strike put Stanley in front, while Edwards scored a late penalty.
Lord Stanley: Shannon, Mack, A Hughes, O'Hagan, K Hughes, Cadden, L With, Clarke, L With, Edwards, Bird.