Hospitality Day 2021: Vote for your favourite east London venues
- Credit: Ellie Hoskins
With National Hospitality Day fast approaching next month, we are asking readers to name their 'hospitality heroes' in east London.
Whether it be your favourite pub, restaurant, hotel or cafe, this paper wants to hear your nominations.
The day is taking place on September 18 and aims to encourage people to support their local venues in a sector that has been hit hard by the Covid pandemic.
Money generated by National Hospitality Day will be divided between four charities - the Drinks Trust, Hospitality Action, the Licensed Trade Charity, and Springboard.
They offer help to the people and businesses behind hospitality across the country.
You may also want to watch:
Your responses to our below survey will be used to create a shortlist for a further vote to find out the region's most popular venues.
- 1 Barking butcher 'thankful' for loyal customers through pandemic
- 2 Butcher fined £40k for selling 'poor quality chicken'
- 3 Former council offices to be transformed into 'workspace and cultural hub'
- 4 Dagenham school receives Unicef UK award
- 5 Barking and Dagenham Council chief executive to depart
- 6 Things to do: Explore east London this weekend
- 7 Major train disruption and cancellations through Barking via Rainham
- 8 Indian restaurants in Barking and Dagenham, recommended by readers
- 9 Man in 50s stabbed in Barking
- 10 Stephen Port victims' delayed inquest set to begin in Barking