Can you pass these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- Credit: Neatherd High School
You might have got straight A’s in your GCSE's 20 years ago, but how much do you think you could remember now?
GCSE students are today picking up their results after another year of disruptions caused by the pandemic.
Normal exams have been cancelled and grades have been based on teachers’ assessment rather than exam results.
Schools have been put in charge of grades and assessments in a bid to avoid the results day chaos caused by last year's controversial algorithm.
Teachers’ judgements have only been based on what students have been taught, either in the classroom or via remote learning.
We’ve pulled together 10 sample GCSE questions to see how you fare - they’ve been collected from previous and sample papers and are designed to reflect some of the topics students have been learning about.
- 1 Revellers descend on Dagenham for We Are FSTVL
- 2 Chadwell Heath station assault witness appeal
- 3 The tea room in a country park 'building a community' in Dagenham
- 4 Two men stabbed and a third slashed during We Are FSTVL
- 5 New CCTV footage in connection with 2017 fatal stabbing of Joshua Bwalya
- 6 College students lend a hand to improve recreation ground
- 7 Students work with film crews on Amazon, Apple and Netflix productions
- 8 Things to do: Enjoy the last of summer out in east London this weekend
- 9 Dagenham boss hails squad options ahead of Wrexham trip
- 10 Data reveals number of road incidents involving children in borough