Barking and Dagenham College media make up students create ‘outstanding’ work to mark course’s end
- Credit: Archant
A group of graduating media makeup students have created show stopping final pieces to mark the end of their studies.
The youngsters from Barking and Dagenham College put techniques learned over their two year course into action to produce some amazing creatures.
Proud teacher, Sally Jarrott Ibrahim, said: "This work is all so outstanding. I am so proud of them all.
"Each and every one of them will have an amazing makeup career if they stay as determined as they have been during their course at Barking and Dagenham College."
Among the five, Dayna Bartman used a prosthetics nose, hand knotted postiche goatee and alcohol activated paints to colour the skin to create her werewolf beast.
You may also want to watch:
The budding make-up artist watched An American Werewolf in London and The Vampire Diaries for inspiration, as well as looking at real dogs to examine their fur.
Dayna said: "I'm planning on doing an art course next year to help me gain entrance to university and I'm going to continue to study prosthetics and hopefully go into the film industry."
- 1 Drivers escape injury in Dagenham crash
- 2 Man, 20, found stabbed in Barking
- 3 Eid prayer recited outside Barking Town Hall as groups call for more worship spaces
- 4 Groomed girl speaks out after 'dangerous' Barking dealer who dealt Class A drugs in East End is jailed
- 5 'Love Island promo' spotted filming in Barking
- 6 Former east London police sergeant sentenced after pleading guilty to harassment
- 7 Antisocial behaviour patrols in Barking and Dagenham
- 8 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 9 Barking and Dagenham goes two weeks without Covid-19 deaths
- 10 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder