Barking and Dagenham college students get work experience in Prague
- Credit: Archant
Thirteen Barking students got to practice their linguistic and business skills in Czech Republic.
The students, who attend the Technical Skills Academy, in Barking, did work experience in various organisations in Prague for three weeks, as part of Barking and Dagenham College’s Career Ready programme.
All the students returned home last week with great references, some even with job offers and were delighted with the opportunity that the trip provided them with.
Dilon Beqa, co-ordinator for the Career Ready programme, said: “Once again we can be very proud of our students.
“All their employers were delighted with how they performed and importantly the students really enjoyed their time in Prague.
You may also want to watch:
“It has given them some great work experience which they can now add to their CVs and also it has prepared them for the Career Ready four weeks summer internship in London.”
- 1 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 3 Groomed girl speaks out after 'dangerous' Barking dealer who dealt Class A drugs in East End is jailed
- 4 Man, 20, found stabbed in Barking
- 5 Man stabbed in front of son, 12, in 'unprovoked, violent' attack in Barking
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 8 Chadwell Heath death: Barking man charged with murder of Maria Rawlings
- 9 Dagenham held to a draw at Stockport as they continue unbeaten run
- 10 Police patrols increase at Dagenham Tube stations