Barking and Dagenham student chefs cooking up a treat for Expo
Students from the Barking and Dagenham College are getting ready to show off their skills at a high-profile business event.
They will help out at the East London Business to Business Exhibition, with duties ranging from marshalling the car park, to welcoming visitors as well as preparing and serving food and drink.
Kevin Sedge, a second year trainee chef, said: “It’s something that doesn’t happen every day – an opportunity to prepare proper fresh food at a professional level, catering for a high profile business event.
“It’ll be a challenge and I’ll feel really proud to know that I will have achieved that.”
The East London Business to Business Exhibition takes place at Sanofi May and Baker Club from 10am until 6pm on Wednesday.
You may also want to watch:
Entrance is free for business visitors.
n For more information visit www.eastlondonexpo.co.uk.
- 1 Barking mum: 'Wood falling from truck could have killed me or my kids'
- 2 Watch the moment Dagenham man attacks police officer with sword
- 3 Barking & Dagenham girls on cloud nine after big opening win
- 4 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 5 Meet the candidates battling for votes in the Thames ward by-election
- 6 Vaisakhi observed with ceremony at Barking Town Hall
- 7 Jailed: Dagenham man for role in 'brutal' attack on off-duty police officer
- 8 Charity shops open, Covid rules, park toilets and child exploitation
- 9 Survey asks women where they feel unsafe in Barking and Dagenham
- 10 Barking FC set for big week in the Cup