Barking business units up for grabs
Business units at a new enterprise centre in Barking that aims to stimulate entrepreneurial growth are up for grabs.
The centre at the junction of Cambridge and Linton Road is due to open in November,
IT and business service provider Agilisys will manage the building, which contains 48 spaces for businesses.
The company will also provide support workshops, networking events, franchising advice, company simulation training for residents, and one-to-one counselling sessions with experts in business coaching.
Cllr Mick McCarthy, cabinet member for regeneration, said at the launch on Monday: “This marks another important landmark in our borough – an opportunity for us to support the growth of an enterprise culture in Barking and Dagenham.
“Our borough is a great place for business, but people don’t always know where to start.
“The Barking Enterprise Centre will provide that starting point and we are confident that in Agilisys, we have a strong partner to support this.”
- 1 Ilford man has van crushed, given curfew for Barking and Dagenham fly-tips
- 2 Company fined in court over builder's skips in Dagenham and Chadwell Heath
- 3 Dagenham man jailed for 12 years for punching to death Marius Lakavicius
- 4 Dagenham man fined within hours of fly-tipping at bus stop
- 5 7 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in east London
- 6 Barking BikeFest comes to town
- 7 Tossed cigarette in Chadwell Heath costs Beckton man almost £400
- 8 5 of the best things to do with kids in east London
- 9 'Beautiful skin and incredible smile': What happened when the Queen visited a Dagenham school
- 10 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
Interested businesses should contact Sales@BarkingEnterpriseCentre.co.uk for more details.