Barking business units up for grabs
Business units at a new enterprise centre in Barking that aims to stimulate entrepreneurial growth are up for grabs.
The centre at the junction of Cambridge and Linton Road is due to open in November,
IT and business service provider Agilisys will manage the building, which contains 48 spaces for businesses.
The company will also provide support workshops, networking events, franchising advice, company simulation training for residents, and one-to-one counselling sessions with experts in business coaching.
Cllr Mick McCarthy, cabinet member for regeneration, said at the launch on Monday: “This marks another important landmark in our borough – an opportunity for us to support the growth of an enterprise culture in Barking and Dagenham.
You may also want to watch:
“Our borough is a great place for business, but people don’t always know where to start.
“The Barking Enterprise Centre will provide that starting point and we are confident that in Agilisys, we have a strong partner to support this.”
- 1 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 2 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 3 Clean up continues after flooding across Barking and Dagenham
- 4 Manager celebrates 25 years working for supermarket
- 5 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 6 Dagenham MP seeks views on CPZs after 'hundreds raise concerns'
- 7 A look back at floods which have devastated east London since 2016
- 8 Dagenham 88 Runners returned to parkrun action and tackled ELVIS race
- 9 Comedian: 'Jeff's in space and I'm stuck in traffic at Gallows Corner'
- 10 The schools in Barking and Dagenham rated outstanding by Ofsted
Interested businesses should contact Sales@BarkingEnterpriseCentre.co.uk for more details.