Barking business units up for grabs
Business units at a new enterprise centre in Barking that aims to stimulate entrepreneurial growth are up for grabs.
The centre at the junction of Cambridge and Linton Road is due to open in November,
IT and business service provider Agilisys will manage the building, which contains 48 spaces for businesses.
The company will also provide support workshops, networking events, franchising advice, company simulation training for residents, and one-to-one counselling sessions with experts in business coaching.
Cllr Mick McCarthy, cabinet member for regeneration, said at the launch on Monday: “This marks another important landmark in our borough – an opportunity for us to support the growth of an enterprise culture in Barking and Dagenham.
You may also want to watch:
“Our borough is a great place for business, but people don’t always know where to start.
“The Barking Enterprise Centre will provide that starting point and we are confident that in Agilisys, we have a strong partner to support this.”
- 1 Wates Residential wins contract to build 400 homes in Barking
- 2 Jailed: Dagenham man who took part in racist robbery which left man needing facial reconstruction
- 3 Barking and Dagenham gets ready to mark St George's Day
- 4 Meeting ex-banker London mayoral candidate Brian Rose
- 5 Man fined £700 after throwing away cigarette outside Barking station
- 6 Barking & Dagenham girls on cloud nine after big opening win
- 7 Barking mum: 'Wood falling from truck could have killed me or my kids'
- 8 Watch the moment Dagenham man attacks police officer with sword
- 9 Community group founder calls for mandatory ethnic pay gap reporting
- 10 Have your say on the future of the Barking and Dagenham Post
Interested businesses should contact Sales@BarkingEnterpriseCentre.co.uk for more details.