Barking business units up for grabs
Business units at a new enterprise centre in Barking that aims to stimulate entrepreneurial growth are up for grabs.
The centre at the junction of Cambridge and Linton Road is due to open in November,
IT and business service provider Agilisys will manage the building, which contains 48 spaces for businesses.
The company will also provide support workshops, networking events, franchising advice, company simulation training for residents, and one-to-one counselling sessions with experts in business coaching.
Cllr Mick McCarthy, cabinet member for regeneration, said at the launch on Monday: “This marks another important landmark in our borough – an opportunity for us to support the growth of an enterprise culture in Barking and Dagenham.
You may also want to watch:
“Our borough is a great place for business, but people don’t always know where to start.
“The Barking Enterprise Centre will provide that starting point and we are confident that in Agilisys, we have a strong partner to support this.”
- 1 16-year-old boy stabbed in Dagenham
- 2 Arrest after girl, 14, found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 3 Company fined £3k after supermarket in Dagenham sold booze to minor
- 4 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 5 Government 'never gave support' for Beam Park station, minister says
- 6 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 7 Primary pupils share Black History Month learning with mayor
- 8 Barking and Dagenham to develop planning app in new digital tools pilot
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Urgent call for volunteer stewards at booster jab sites
Interested businesses should contact Sales@BarkingEnterpriseCentre.co.uk for more details.