The Apprentice star visits Barking and Dagenham College
- Credit: BADC
The world of business is a cut-throat pursuit of money, money, money.
So who better to seperate would-be Warren Buffetts from Willy Lomans than a former contestant on hit reality show The Apprentice.
Paul Sullivan, who fell victim to Sir Alan Sugar and his firing squad in Season 12, handed certificates to enterprise students at Barking and Dagenham College on Wednesday.
They have been learning about digital marketing with Paul over the last few weeks.
“The students learnt a lot from the training and thoroughly enjoyed it,” said tutor Giuditta Meneghetti.
You may also want to watch:
Since mulling over his last cuppa at the losers’ cafe, Paul has gone on to found a marketing and business development company.
“Our activity helps define the personas, discover the emotional triggers that appeal to them and help deliver brand intimacy within your output,” his Linkedin account helpfully explains.
- 1 School pupil among Indian Covid variant cases in Barking and Dagenham
- 2 Jailed: Dagenham car burglar after 100mph pursuit in Romford
- 3 Barking man charged with sexual assault during crackdown on violence against women
- 4 Love Island promo filming in Barking 'a great opportunity' for college students
- 5 Drivers escape injury in Dagenham crash
- 6 Barking Indian restaurant owner fined over waste disposal
- 7 West Ham Women bow out of FA Cup at Manchester City
- 8 Man, 20, found stabbed in Barking
- 9 Former east London police sergeant sentenced after pleading guilty to harassment
- 10 Groomed girl speaks out after 'dangerous' Barking dealer who dealt Class A drugs in East End is jailed
Other stars of the reality show include columnist Katie Hopkins, who was detained in South Africa for spreading racial hatred, and US president Donald Trump.