The Apprentice star visits Barking and Dagenham College
- Credit: BADC
The world of business is a cut-throat pursuit of money, money, money.
So who better to seperate would-be Warren Buffetts from Willy Lomans than a former contestant on hit reality show The Apprentice.
Paul Sullivan, who fell victim to Sir Alan Sugar and his firing squad in Season 12, handed certificates to enterprise students at Barking and Dagenham College on Wednesday.
They have been learning about digital marketing with Paul over the last few weeks.
“The students learnt a lot from the training and thoroughly enjoyed it,” said tutor Giuditta Meneghetti.
You may also want to watch:
Since mulling over his last cuppa at the losers’ cafe, Paul has gone on to found a marketing and business development company.
“Our activity helps define the personas, discover the emotional triggers that appeal to them and help deliver brand intimacy within your output,” his Linkedin account helpfully explains.
- 1 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 2 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 3 Barking woman praises job programme that has helped more than 3,000 people
- 4 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Stephen Port inquests: Senior cop wishes he 'pushed further' for murder investigation
- 7 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 8 Murder of 'local hero' policeman in Dagenham to be marked after 175 years
- 9 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 10 Dagenham must continue to believe in themselves ahead of Southend clash
Other stars of the reality show include columnist Katie Hopkins, who was detained in South Africa for spreading racial hatred, and US president Donald Trump.