The Apprentice star visits Barking and Dagenham College
- Credit: BADC
The world of business is a cut-throat pursuit of money, money, money.
So who better to seperate would-be Warren Buffetts from Willy Lomans than a former contestant on hit reality show The Apprentice.
Paul Sullivan, who fell victim to Sir Alan Sugar and his firing squad in Season 12, handed certificates to enterprise students at Barking and Dagenham College on Wednesday.
They have been learning about digital marketing with Paul over the last few weeks.
“The students learnt a lot from the training and thoroughly enjoyed it,” said tutor Giuditta Meneghetti.
You may also want to watch:
Since mulling over his last cuppa at the losers’ cafe, Paul has gone on to found a marketing and business development company.
“Our activity helps define the personas, discover the emotional triggers that appeal to them and help deliver brand intimacy within your output,” his Linkedin account helpfully explains.
- 1 Work to begin on river bus pier at Barking Riverside
- 2 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 3 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 4 Hospital visitors urged to take Covid lateral flow tests
- 5 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
- 6 Work begins on £1.8m arts centre transformation in Barking
- 7 Man praises community spirit after flood water threatens homes in Dagenham
- 8 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 9 Barking Riverside residents' frustration at new station delay
- 10 Ex-McDonald's crew member in final of national awards honouring those shaping business world
Other stars of the reality show include columnist Katie Hopkins, who was detained in South Africa for spreading racial hatred, and US president Donald Trump.