The Apprentice star visits Barking and Dagenham College
- Credit: BADC
The world of business is a cut-throat pursuit of money, money, money.
So who better to seperate would-be Warren Buffetts from Willy Lomans than a former contestant on hit reality show The Apprentice.
Paul Sullivan, who fell victim to Sir Alan Sugar and his firing squad in Season 12, handed certificates to enterprise students at Barking and Dagenham College on Wednesday.
They have been learning about digital marketing with Paul over the last few weeks.
“The students learnt a lot from the training and thoroughly enjoyed it,” said tutor Giuditta Meneghetti.
Since mulling over his last cuppa at the losers’ cafe, Paul has gone on to found a marketing and business development company.
“Our activity helps define the personas, discover the emotional triggers that appeal to them and help deliver brand intimacy within your output,” his Linkedin account helpfully explains.
- 1 70 firefighters tackle Dagenham house fire
- 2 Council leader on the borough's future, CPZs and receiving death threats
- 3 Cycling festival coming to Barking
- 4 'Staffing crisis' means children's hospice cannot offer end of life care
- 5 Dagenham cat with misshapen eye struggles to find home
- 6 Schools and staff across east London up for national awards
- 7 How the proposed energy price cap changes could affect your bills
- 8 Boy, 5, dies after 'unexplained' incident off Heathway
- 9 Baby boy died from 'whiplash' injuries caused by shaking, trial hears
- 10 Dagenham woman to face trial on numerous robbery charges
Other stars of the reality show include columnist Katie Hopkins, who was detained in South Africa for spreading racial hatred, and US president Donald Trump.