Budding actors set to star in Christmas panto at Barking theatre
A theatre company is enlisting talented young thespians to star in the Broadway Theatre pantomime Cinderella this Christmas.
Singers, dancers and actors aged eight to 16 will work with the professional cast of the Barking theatre to create the show’s “youth chorus”.
The Arc Theatre company in Abbey Road, Barking, will audition the budding actors at its studios on September 2.
“Playing to thousands of people from December 2012 until January 2013, we are looking for a small group of highly talented singers, dancers and actors to perform alongside our cast at The Broadway,” a theatre spokesman said.
“This represents a fantastic opportunity for talent students who are genuinely interested in performing arts.”
You may also want to watch:
The show opens at the Broadway theatre in The Broadway, Barking, on December 1.
For more information, call 020 8594 1095 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Jailed: Dagenham man who took part in racist robbery which left man needing facial reconstruction
- 2 Wates Residential wins contract to build 400 homes in Barking
- 3 Community group founder calls for mandatory ethnic pay gap reporting
- 4 Have your say on the future of the Barking and Dagenham Post
- 5 Man fined £700 after throwing away cigarette outside Barking station
- 6 Barking mum: 'Wood falling from truck could have killed me or my kids'
- 7 Meeting ex-banker London mayoral candidate Brian Rose
- 8 Watch the moment Dagenham man attacks police officer with sword
- 9 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 10 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham