Budding actors set to star in Christmas panto at Barking theatre
A theatre company is enlisting talented young thespians to star in the Broadway Theatre pantomime Cinderella this Christmas.
Singers, dancers and actors aged eight to 16 will work with the professional cast of the Barking theatre to create the show’s “youth chorus”.
The Arc Theatre company in Abbey Road, Barking, will audition the budding actors at its studios on September 2.
“Playing to thousands of people from December 2012 until January 2013, we are looking for a small group of highly talented singers, dancers and actors to perform alongside our cast at The Broadway,” a theatre spokesman said.
“This represents a fantastic opportunity for talent students who are genuinely interested in performing arts.”
You may also want to watch:
The show opens at the Broadway theatre in The Broadway, Barking, on December 1.
For more information, call 020 8594 1095 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Clean up continues after flooding across Barking and Dagenham
- 2 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 3 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 4 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 5 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 6 Dagenham set to sign youngster Aaron Blair as McQueen to go out on loan
- 7 Deadline looming to comment on proposed constituency changes
- 8 Arts centre in Barking selects artists for Black Art Matters project
- 9 Barking sign three and continue pre season preparations
- 10 Fire Brigade deluged with calls for help as floods sweep east London