Calling the class of ‘83 for 30 year Eastbrook School reunion
Pupils who graduated from Dagenham’s Eastbrook School in 1983 are being urged to join a 30-year reunion.
Former students are organising their third get-together bash, following reunions in 1993 and 2003.
The event, featuring a disco with some 1980s classics, will be held at the Eastbrook Pub in the same street as the school, Dagenham Road, on June 15 from 7pm.
Organiser Colin Buckmeister said: “We’ve already got quite a lot of people on board but know that there are more out there who won’t know about it.”
He added:“I remember the whole school used to do an annual charity walk to the Tower of London. That was a lot of fun.
You may also want to watch:
“There was also the winter of discontent in 1979 when the teachers were often on strike and we were off school a lot of the time.”
Call Colin on 07941 168 360.
- 1 Barking mum: 'Wood falling from truck could have killed me or my kids'
- 2 Watch the moment Dagenham man attacks police officer with sword
- 3 Barking & Dagenham girls on cloud nine after big opening win
- 4 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 5 Meet the candidates battling for votes in the Thames ward by-election
- 6 Jailed: Dagenham man for role in 'brutal' attack on off-duty police officer
- 7 Vaisakhi observed with ceremony at Barking Town Hall
- 8 Charity shops open, Covid rules, park toilets and child exploitation
- 9 Survey asks women where they feel unsafe in Barking and Dagenham
- 10 Barking FC set for big week in the Cup