Calling the class of ‘83 for 30 year Eastbrook School reunion
Pupils who graduated from Dagenham’s Eastbrook School in 1983 are being urged to join a 30-year reunion.
Former students are organising their third get-together bash, following reunions in 1993 and 2003.
The event, featuring a disco with some 1980s classics, will be held at the Eastbrook Pub in the same street as the school, Dagenham Road, on June 15 from 7pm.
Organiser Colin Buckmeister said: “We’ve already got quite a lot of people on board but know that there are more out there who won’t know about it.”
He added:“I remember the whole school used to do an annual charity walk to the Tower of London. That was a lot of fun.
You may also want to watch:
“There was also the winter of discontent in 1979 when the teachers were often on strike and we were off school a lot of the time.”
Call Colin on 07941 168 360.
- 1 Marvel movie blockbuster Black Widow filmed in Dagenham
- 2 Watchdog upholds 90pc of complaints against council, figures show
- 3 Dagenham pastry chef wins patisserie award
- 4 Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 5 Dagenham author pens novel to mark centenary of Becontree Estate
- 6 Dagenham man sentenced after flying kick at cop during Black Lives Matter demo
- 7 Storage building next to disused Dagenham pub destroyed by fire
- 8 Barking and Dagenham and Redbridge 'least active' boroughs in London, study finds
- 9 Data reveals house price rises in Olympic boroughs since London 2012
- 10 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?