Calling the class of ‘83 for 30 year Eastbrook School reunion
Pupils who graduated from Dagenham’s Eastbrook School in 1983 are being urged to join a 30-year reunion.
Former students are organising their third get-together bash, following reunions in 1993 and 2003.
The event, featuring a disco with some 1980s classics, will be held at the Eastbrook Pub in the same street as the school, Dagenham Road, on June 15 from 7pm.
Organiser Colin Buckmeister said: “We’ve already got quite a lot of people on board but know that there are more out there who won’t know about it.”
He added:“I remember the whole school used to do an annual charity walk to the Tower of London. That was a lot of fun.
You may also want to watch:
“There was also the winter of discontent in 1979 when the teachers were often on strike and we were off school a lot of the time.”
Call Colin on 07941 168 360.
- 1 Arrest after girl, 14, found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 2 Company fined £3k after supermarket in Dagenham sold booze to minor
- 3 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 4 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 5 Government 'never gave support' for Beam Park station, minister says
- 6 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 7 Stephen Port inquests: Police chief denies 'systemic' errors
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 Murder of 'local hero' policeman in Dagenham to be marked after 175 years
- 10 'Stunning mural celebrating Barking history is complete