Certificates awarded to Dagenham school pupils
- Credit: Archant
Students at Trinity School have picked up certificates to mark their achievements.
Proud parents, the children’s families and carers were all invited to the Dagenham Heathway school to watch the lower school prizegiving.
The youngest pupils enjoyed a tea party before being given their prizes.
Abby Town, assistant headteacher of the lower school, said: “Our pupils have had a very busy year and it is a great pleasure to see them rewarded for all their efforts. Their faces showed how proud and excited they are to be presented with an award.”
Students leaving the school received books of achievement from teachers Denis Fox and Sandra Burns, who are retiring at the end of term with nearly 70 years of teaching between them.
You may also want to watch:
Trinity caters for more than 280 special needs students aged three to 19.
- 1 Dagenham pop-up shop sees young people sell their products and share skills
- 2 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 3 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 4 380 homes and commercial space set to be built at Dagenham Dock
- 5 Stephen Port inquests: Detective apologises to families for mistakes
- 6 Jailed: Man who crashed stolen van then headbutted police officer
- 7 Dagenham advance in FA Cup with two late goals at Wealdstone
- 8 'Life is hard, why make it harder?': Protesters call for new consultation over parking scheme roll out
- 9 Chain of 10,000 teddies to be displayed in memory of toddler Ava
- 10 Dagenham showed 'mental strength' in FA Cup win over Wealdstone