Certificates awarded to Dagenham school pupils
- Credit: Archant
Students at Trinity School have picked up certificates to mark their achievements.
Proud parents, the children’s families and carers were all invited to the Dagenham Heathway school to watch the lower school prizegiving.
The youngest pupils enjoyed a tea party before being given their prizes.
Abby Town, assistant headteacher of the lower school, said: “Our pupils have had a very busy year and it is a great pleasure to see them rewarded for all their efforts. Their faces showed how proud and excited they are to be presented with an award.”
Students leaving the school received books of achievement from teachers Denis Fox and Sandra Burns, who are retiring at the end of term with nearly 70 years of teaching between them.
You may also want to watch:
Trinity caters for more than 280 special needs students aged three to 19.
- 1 Marvel movie blockbuster Black Widow filmed in Dagenham
- 2 Dagenham man sentenced after flying kick at cop during Black Lives Matter demo
- 3 Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 4 Dagenham pastry chef wins patisserie award
- 5 Watchdog upholds 90pc of complaints against council, figures show
- 6 Storage building next to disused Dagenham pub destroyed by fire
- 7 Dagenham author pens novel to mark centenary of Becontree Estate
- 8 Data reveals house price rises in Olympic boroughs since London 2012
- 9 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 10 Barking and Dagenham and Redbridge 'least active' boroughs in London, study finds