Certificates awarded to Dagenham school pupils
- Credit: Archant
Students at Trinity School have picked up certificates to mark their achievements.
Proud parents, the children’s families and carers were all invited to the Dagenham Heathway school to watch the lower school prizegiving.
The youngest pupils enjoyed a tea party before being given their prizes.
Abby Town, assistant headteacher of the lower school, said: “Our pupils have had a very busy year and it is a great pleasure to see them rewarded for all their efforts. Their faces showed how proud and excited they are to be presented with an award.”
Students leaving the school received books of achievement from teachers Denis Fox and Sandra Burns, who are retiring at the end of term with nearly 70 years of teaching between them.
You may also want to watch:
Trinity caters for more than 280 special needs students aged three to 19.
- 1 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 2 Watch the moment Dagenham man attacks police officer with sword
- 3 Meet the singer drawing global audiences to her Barking living room
- 4 Survey asks women where they feel unsafe in Barking and Dagenham
- 5 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 6 RSPCA appeal over video of dog 'carried' by collar in Dagenham
- 7 'Terrifying' CCTV footage shows vandals take axes to cars of NHS workers
- 8 Barking fishmongers shut down by council after Covid-19 safety warning
- 9 Council denies Barking mum's claim that it took hours to respond to flood
- 10 Vaisakhi observed with ceremony at Barking Town Hall