CU London in Dagenham still offering places for next year’s courses
- Credit: Archant
A-level students can still apply for a place on degree courses at CU London, which is based in Dagenham.
CU London offers courses in subjects including law, accounting, engineering and cyber security and is accepting applicants through the UCAS clearing process, which matches prospective students to courses that are not yet filled.
The university is based in the Grade II listed Civic Centre after completing a £4.5 million transformation of the building last summer.
Full-time and part-time courses are offered by the university.
Cllr Evelyn Carpenter, cabinet member for educational attainment and school improvement, has praised the university.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “We are very fortunate to have such a well-established, well-respected university provider such as the Coventry Group offering flexible, affordable degree courses right here in our borough - who needs Durham or Dundee when you have CU London in Dagenham.”
For more information about applying, visit coventry.ac.uk/cul/clearing.
- 1 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 3 Groomed girl speaks out after 'dangerous' Barking dealer who dealt Class A drugs in East End is jailed
- 4 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 5 Man stabbed in front of son, 12, in 'unprovoked, violent' attack in Barking
- 6 Chadwell Heath death: Barking man charged with murder of Maria Rawlings
- 7 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 8 Dagenham held to a draw at Stockport as they continue unbeaten run
- 9 Police patrols increase at Dagenham Tube stations
- 10 Appeal to help find missing girl who may be in Dagenham, Ilford or Stratford