CU London in Dagenham still offering places for next year’s courses
- Credit: Archant
A-level students can still apply for a place on degree courses at CU London, which is based in Dagenham.
CU London offers courses in subjects including law, accounting, engineering and cyber security and is accepting applicants through the UCAS clearing process, which matches prospective students to courses that are not yet filled.
The university is based in the Grade II listed Civic Centre after completing a £4.5 million transformation of the building last summer.
Full-time and part-time courses are offered by the university.
Cllr Evelyn Carpenter, cabinet member for educational attainment and school improvement, has praised the university.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “We are very fortunate to have such a well-established, well-respected university provider such as the Coventry Group offering flexible, affordable degree courses right here in our borough - who needs Durham or Dundee when you have CU London in Dagenham.”
For more information about applying, visit coventry.ac.uk/cul/clearing.
- 1 380 homes and commercial space set to be built at Dagenham Dock
- 2 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 3 Ops planned as Barking and Dagenham marks London Trading Standards Week
- 4 Jailed: Man who crashed stolen van then headbutted police officer
- 5 Dagenham pop-up shop sees young people sell their products and share skills
- 6 Barking and Dagenham MPs react after 'horrific' stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 7 Chain of 10,000 teddies to be displayed in memory of toddler Ava
- 8 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 9 Darren Rodwell: 'I attended Tory conference to lobby for underground A13'
- 10 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences