CU London in Dagenham still offering places for next year’s courses
- Credit: Archant
A-level students can still apply for a place on degree courses at CU London, which is based in Dagenham.
CU London offers courses in subjects including law, accounting, engineering and cyber security and is accepting applicants through the UCAS clearing process, which matches prospective students to courses that are not yet filled.
The university is based in the Grade II listed Civic Centre after completing a £4.5 million transformation of the building last summer.
Full-time and part-time courses are offered by the university.
Cllr Evelyn Carpenter, cabinet member for educational attainment and school improvement, has praised the university.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “We are very fortunate to have such a well-established, well-respected university provider such as the Coventry Group offering flexible, affordable degree courses right here in our borough - who needs Durham or Dundee when you have CU London in Dagenham.”
For more information about applying, visit coventry.ac.uk/cul/clearing.
- 1 Marvel movie blockbuster Black Widow filmed in Dagenham
- 2 Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 3 Storage building next to disused Dagenham pub destroyed by fire
- 4 Dagenham man sentenced after flying kick at cop during Black Lives Matter demo
- 5 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 6 Hospital visitors urged to take Covid lateral flow tests
- 7 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 8 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 9 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 10 The schools in Barking and Dagenham rated outstanding by Ofsted