CU London opens its doors to its first cohort of students in Dagenham Civic Centre
- Credit: CU London
CU London has opened its doors to its first cohort of students.
The university, based in Dagenham Civic Centre, joins CU Coventry and CU Scarborough as part of the Coventry University group.
The university focuses on “high quality, low-cost, career-focused” education, which is flexibly structured to fit around students’ lives.
Students will be able to move between campuses at the end of the academic year.
Pro vice chancellor and CEO of CU Group, John Dishmnan, said: “The opening of CU London means we have now been able to take our flexible learning offer to a whole new level by giving students the chance to experience life in three completely different places and still study exactly the same course.”
You may also want to watch:
The university group were granted permission to use the Civic Centre to keep the building in use, following a campaign lead by Dagenham and Rainham MP Jon Cruddas.
- 1 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 2 Election 2021: Live updates for GLA seat and Thames by-election
- 3 Man stabbed in front of son, 12, in 'unprovoked, violent' attack in Barking
- 4 'Woke rubbish': Losing candidate on stir over 'unspellable' names comment
- 5 Appeal to help find missing girl who may be in Dagenham, Ilford or Stratford
- 6 Chadwell Heath woman fined after not reporting Iron Age coin find
- 7 Jailed: Man whose drunken knife attack left one dead and woman injured at Dagenham dinner party
- 8 Meet the candidates battling for votes in the Thames ward by-election
- 9 Labour's Sadiq Khan wins London mayoral election
- 10 Police patrols increase at Dagenham Tube stations