CU London opens its doors to its first cohort of students in Dagenham Civic Centre
- Credit: CU London
CU London has opened its doors to its first cohort of students.
The university, based in Dagenham Civic Centre, joins CU Coventry and CU Scarborough as part of the Coventry University group.
The university focuses on “high quality, low-cost, career-focused” education, which is flexibly structured to fit around students’ lives.
Students will be able to move between campuses at the end of the academic year.
Pro vice chancellor and CEO of CU Group, John Dishmnan, said: “The opening of CU London means we have now been able to take our flexible learning offer to a whole new level by giving students the chance to experience life in three completely different places and still study exactly the same course.”
You may also want to watch:
The university group were granted permission to use the Civic Centre to keep the building in use, following a campaign lead by Dagenham and Rainham MP Jon Cruddas.
- 1 Marvel movie blockbuster Black Widow filmed in Dagenham
- 2 Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 3 Storage building next to disused Dagenham pub destroyed by fire
- 4 Dagenham man sentenced after flying kick at cop during Black Lives Matter demo
- 5 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 6 Hospital visitors urged to take Covid lateral flow tests
- 7 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 8 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 9 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 10 Work to begin on river bus pier at Barking Riverside