Dagenham schoolchildren become detectives for challenge day
- Credit: Archant
Wannabe detectives were confronted with a crime scene – at their primary school.
Year four, five and six pupils from Five Elms in Dagenham tested their problem solving skills by collecting evidence for a sweet-stealing scenario as part of challenge day.
Meanwhile youngsters in years one to three created colourful greetings cards.
Enabling Enterprise is working with staff and pupils at the Wood Lane school to develop life skills.
Chantelle Scott, education associate for Enabling Enterprise, said: “Challenge day is such a great way for the children to build on the skills they have been practising through their projects.
You may also want to watch:
“We all had such a fantastic time – you could feel the buzz around the school.”
- 1 RSPCA appeal over video of dog 'carried' by collar in Dagenham
- 2 Barking fishmongers shut down by council after Covid-19 safety warning
- 3 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 4 'Terrifying' CCTV footage shows vandals take axes to cars of NHS workers
- 5 Council denies Barking mum's claim that it took hours to respond to flood
- 6 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 7 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham
- 8 Call to change 'cash cow' yellow box junction in Marks Gate
- 9 Jailed: Dagenham man for role in 'brutal' attack on off-duty police officer
- 10 Dagenham charity set up in memory of 'unique' man offers help to youngsters