Dagenham schoolchildren become detectives for challenge day
- Credit: Archant
Wannabe detectives were confronted with a crime scene – at their primary school.
Year four, five and six pupils from Five Elms in Dagenham tested their problem solving skills by collecting evidence for a sweet-stealing scenario as part of challenge day.
Meanwhile youngsters in years one to three created colourful greetings cards.
Enabling Enterprise is working with staff and pupils at the Wood Lane school to develop life skills.
Chantelle Scott, education associate for Enabling Enterprise, said: “Challenge day is such a great way for the children to build on the skills they have been practising through their projects.
You may also want to watch:
“We all had such a fantastic time – you could feel the buzz around the school.”
- 1 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 2 Man praises community spirit after flood water threatens homes in Dagenham
- 3 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 4 Covid stats show cases rising across east London boroughs
- 5 Manager celebrates 25 years working for supermarket
- 6 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 7 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 8 Clean up continues after flooding across Barking and Dagenham
- 9 Ex-McDonald's crew member in final of national awards honouring those shaping business world
- 10 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder