GCSE results 2021: Elutec 'delighted' with year 11 achievements
- Credit: Elutec
Elutec Academy is “delighted” with the achievements of its year 11 pupils in their GCSE results.
Luke Brooks was the Dagenham school's highest achiever with eight grade 9s, including maths, English, biology, chemistry, physics and media studies.
He also received the highest grade in his Cambridge national in engineering manufacture, earning a Distinction* at Level 2.
Tania Pataca Gomes achieved a GCSE grade 9 in English literature and in Portuguese as well as 8s in English language, computer science, media studies and physics.
Another top performer, Ella Rose achieved a 9 in English language and in media studies along with an 8 in English literature.
You may also want to watch:
Ella also earned a Distinction* at Level 2 in her Cambridge national in engineering manufacture.
Principal Kim Donovan said: “I am delighted that the Elutec Academy students have been awarded the grades that they rightly deserve in their GCSE qualifications.
- 1 Revellers descend on Dagenham for We Are FSTVL
- 2 Chadwell Heath station assault witness appeal
- 3 Two men stabbed and a third slashed during We Are FSTVL
- 4 The tea room in a country park 'building a community' in Dagenham
- 5 New CCTV footage in connection with 2017 fatal stabbing of Joshua Bwalya
- 6 Missing teenagers from Dagenham may be in Islington or Haringey
- 7 Things to do: Enjoy the last of summer out in east London this weekend
- 8 Students work with film crews on Amazon, Apple and Netflix productions
- 9 College students lend a hand to improve recreation ground
- 10 Dagenham boss hails squad options ahead of Wrexham trip
“The students have all worked incredibly hard throughout the two years, including during the national lockdowns.”