GCSE results 2021: Elutec 'delighted' with year 11 achievements
- Credit: Elutec
Elutec Academy is “delighted” with the achievements of its year 11 pupils in their GCSE results.
Luke Brooks was the Dagenham school's highest achiever with eight grade 9s, including maths, English, biology, chemistry, physics and media studies.
He also received the highest grade in his Cambridge national in engineering manufacture, earning a Distinction* at Level 2.
Tania Pataca Gomes achieved a GCSE grade 9 in English literature and in Portuguese as well as 8s in English language, computer science, media studies and physics.
Another top performer, Ella Rose achieved a 9 in English language and in media studies along with an 8 in English literature.
Ella also earned a Distinction* at Level 2 in her Cambridge national in engineering manufacture.
Principal Kim Donovan said: “I am delighted that the Elutec Academy students have been awarded the grades that they rightly deserve in their GCSE qualifications.
- 1 Man sublet his council property in Barking while living in West Yorkshire
- 2 Fourth man charged with murder of Dagenham man Tomasz Waga
- 3 'I just shut my eyes': Murder accused tells of moment he ran over victim
- 4 Woman treated at scene of blaze at Dagenham block of flats
- 5 'He will not survive the cold': Family fear for missing Sphynx cat
- 6 Young mother died after flying to Turkey for gastric bypass surgery, inquest hears
- 7 Travel Bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 8 Dagenham cafe fined almost £2k following waste disposal dispute
- 9 Fake Dyson Airwrap and Primark baby toy among recent recalled items
- 10 Have your say on the proposed east London constituency boundary changes
“The students have all worked incredibly hard throughout the two years, including during the national lockdowns.”