GCSE results: Elutec Academy principal says pupils ‘awarded grades they rightly deserve’
- Credit: Archant
The principal of Elutec Academy says he is “delighted” with the achievements of the year 11 group, whose GCSE results reflect their hard work.
Top achievers at the university technical college in Dagenham East included Osei Cargill, who earned a 9 in English literature, 8s in chemistry, physics and media studies, and 7s in maths and biology.
Another was Daniel Bunyak, with an 8 in computer science and 7s in maths, biology, chemistry and physics.
Both are awaiting the official results for their Cambridge National Engineering qualifications.
Elutec Academy principal Kim Donovan-Maddix said: “I am delighted that the Elutec Academy students have been awarded the grades that they rightly deserve in their GCSE qualifications.
You may also want to watch:
“I would like to take this opportunity to thank both students and staff for all their hard work.
“September will be a busy time as students excitedly begin the next stage of their studies at the Elutec Academy Sixth Form.”
- 1 School pupil among Indian Covid variant cases in Barking and Dagenham
- 2 Jailed: Dagenham car burglar after 100mph pursuit in Romford
- 3 Love Island promo filming in Barking 'a great opportunity' for college students
- 4 Barking man charged with sexual assault during crackdown on violence against women
- 5 Barking Indian restaurant owner fined over waste disposal
- 6 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 7 Drivers escape injury in Dagenham crash
- 8 Dagenham restaurant excited to celebrate return of diners 'safely together'
- 9 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 10 Eid prayer recited outside Barking Town Hall as groups call for more worship spaces