GCSE results: Elutec Academy principal says pupils ‘awarded grades they rightly deserve’
- Credit: Archant
The principal of Elutec Academy says he is “delighted” with the achievements of the year 11 group, whose GCSE results reflect their hard work.
Top achievers at the university technical college in Dagenham East included Osei Cargill, who earned a 9 in English literature, 8s in chemistry, physics and media studies, and 7s in maths and biology.
Another was Daniel Bunyak, with an 8 in computer science and 7s in maths, biology, chemistry and physics.
Both are awaiting the official results for their Cambridge National Engineering qualifications.
Elutec Academy principal Kim Donovan-Maddix said: “I am delighted that the Elutec Academy students have been awarded the grades that they rightly deserve in their GCSE qualifications.
You may also want to watch:
“I would like to take this opportunity to thank both students and staff for all their hard work.
“September will be a busy time as students excitedly begin the next stage of their studies at the Elutec Academy Sixth Form.”
- 1 Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 2 Hospital visitors urged to take Covid lateral flow tests
- 3 The schools in Barking and Dagenham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 4 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 5 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 6 Storage building next to disused Dagenham pub destroyed by fire
- 7 Work to begin on river bus pier at Barking Riverside
- 8 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 9 Ex-McDonald's crew member in final of national awards honouring those shaping business world
- 10 'Blows on the hand with a strap': The story of Barking's women jute weavers