GCSE results: Elutec Academy principal says pupils ‘awarded grades they rightly deserve’
- Credit: Archant
The principal of Elutec Academy says he is “delighted” with the achievements of the year 11 group, whose GCSE results reflect their hard work.
Top achievers at the university technical college in Dagenham East included Osei Cargill, who earned a 9 in English literature, 8s in chemistry, physics and media studies, and 7s in maths and biology.
Another was Daniel Bunyak, with an 8 in computer science and 7s in maths, biology, chemistry and physics.
Both are awaiting the official results for their Cambridge National Engineering qualifications.
Elutec Academy principal Kim Donovan-Maddix said: “I am delighted that the Elutec Academy students have been awarded the grades that they rightly deserve in their GCSE qualifications.
You may also want to watch:
“I would like to take this opportunity to thank both students and staff for all their hard work.
“September will be a busy time as students excitedly begin the next stage of their studies at the Elutec Academy Sixth Form.”
- 1 Tot with cancer enjoys 'brilliant' fun day outside home in Dagenham
- 2 Tributes to 'much-loved' volunteer with a passion for Dagenham history
- 3 London mayoral candidate 'fined' after digital campaign bus visits Dagenham
- 4 Is the Becontree estate in Barking and Dagenham really a Covid hotspot?
- 5 Jo Richardson pupils invited to 'hug a mug' in lockdown
- 6 Padnall Lake, teachers in pandemic, hearing loss and Covid insurance
- 7 Organisers seek former Mayesbrook teachers to join school reunion
- 8 Rapid Covid-19 test site for people without symptoms open in Dagenham
- 9 Hundreds of shops found not complying with Covid rules
- 10 Heritage: How greyhound enthusiast's 1960s betting coup failed