GCSE results: Three quarters of Elutec pupils pass GCSE maths
- Credit: Archant
It has been a positive GCSE results day for Elutec Year 11 pupils, with three quarters of the cohort achieving a standard pass in GCSE maths.
Principal Kim Donovan-Maddix said: "I am delighted that the hard work of both the students and staff have enabled the majority of Elutec students to secure their place on their level 3 courses".
Cameron Page has an outstanding set of results with a grade 9 in maths, 8s in English literature, English language, biology, chemistry, physics, and computer science, as well as grade *2 in engineering design and grade D2 in engineering systems control.
Arianda Ciorba is very proud of her 9 in Russian and 8 in English Literature.
Others at the Dagenham university technical college who achieved excellent exam results include Priestly Adejo with a 9 in physics, 8 in English language, 7s in biology, chemistry, English literature and maths, as well as a grade D2 in engineering design.
You may also want to watch:
Ronnie Anderson gained a 9, an 8 and two 7s; Mantas Kalnietis earned four 7s, three 6s and grade D2 in engineering design; and Jordan Ssetimba achieved an 8 and two 7s.
- 1 Work to begin on river bus pier at Barking Riverside
- 2 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 3 Work begins on £1.8m arts centre transformation in Barking
- 4 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
- 5 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 6 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 7 Man praises community spirit after flood water threatens homes in Dagenham
- 8 Parkrun returns to east London: Where can you join in?
- 9 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 10 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street