Explore Learning revamps Barking tutoring centre
- Credit: Archant
The Explore Learning centre in Barking town centre has reopened this week following a redesign.
The centre, in Arboretum Place, provides tutoring in maths and English to children aged between four and 14-years-old.
The refit means there is now a place for group meetings, a division between working and creative areas and storage space for all the pupils.
The centre is one of the first in the country to be remodelled.
Laura Gordon, head of marketing at Explore Learning, said: “The new design has been years in the making and we are so excited to be introducing an improved learning space to all of our members.
You may also want to watch:
“The layout is a truly unique learning space, unlike anything else children will encounter in their education.”
Parents are eligible for a free trial session at the centre where you can come in and meet the tutors.
- 1 The schools in Barking and Dagenham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 2 Barking and Dagenham rallies to give friends a prom night to remember
- 3 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking
- 4 Mum plans 30-mile walk to Barking Station to raise money to help son take first steps
- 5 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend
- 6 Dagenham MP seeks views on CPZs after 'hundreds raise concerns'
- 7 London boroughs with fastest and slowest wage growth revealed
- 8 Barking and Dagenham racks up most blue badge-related fines, study shows
- 9 Admissions open for new Barking school
- 10 Man who controlled Ipswich drug line jailed for five years