Explore Learning revamps Barking tutoring centre
- Credit: Archant
The Explore Learning centre in Barking town centre has reopened this week following a redesign.
The centre, in Arboretum Place, provides tutoring in maths and English to children aged between four and 14-years-old.
The refit means there is now a place for group meetings, a division between working and creative areas and storage space for all the pupils.
The centre is one of the first in the country to be remodelled.
Laura Gordon, head of marketing at Explore Learning, said: “The new design has been years in the making and we are so excited to be introducing an improved learning space to all of our members.
You may also want to watch:
“The layout is a truly unique learning space, unlike anything else children will encounter in their education.”
Parents are eligible for a free trial session at the centre where you can come in and meet the tutors.
- 1 Dagenham pop-up shop sees young people sell their products and share skills
- 2 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 3 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 4 380 homes and commercial space set to be built at Dagenham Dock
- 5 Ops planned as Barking and Dagenham marks London Trading Standards Week
- 6 Jailed: Man who crashed stolen van then headbutted police officer
- 7 Dagenham advance in FA Cup with two late goals at Wealdstone
- 8 Stephen Port inquests: Detective apologises to families for mistakes
- 9 Chain of 10,000 teddies to be displayed in memory of toddler Ava
- 10 'Life is hard, why make it harder?': Protesters call for new consultation over parking scheme roll out