Explore Learning revamps Barking tutoring centre
- Credit: Archant
The Explore Learning centre in Barking town centre has reopened this week following a redesign.
The centre, in Arboretum Place, provides tutoring in maths and English to children aged between four and 14-years-old.
The refit means there is now a place for group meetings, a division between working and creative areas and storage space for all the pupils.
The centre is one of the first in the country to be remodelled.
Laura Gordon, head of marketing at Explore Learning, said: “The new design has been years in the making and we are so excited to be introducing an improved learning space to all of our members.
You may also want to watch:
“The layout is a truly unique learning space, unlike anything else children will encounter in their education.”
Parents are eligible for a free trial session at the centre where you can come in and meet the tutors.
- 1 School pupil among Indian Covid variant cases in Barking and Dagenham
- 2 Jailed: Dagenham car burglar after 100mph pursuit in Romford
- 3 Love Island promo filming in Barking 'a great opportunity' for college students
- 4 Barking Indian restaurant owner fined over waste disposal
- 5 Barking man charged with sexual assault during crackdown on violence against women
- 6 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 7 Dagenham restaurant excited to celebrate return of diners 'safely together'
- 8 Drivers escape injury in Dagenham crash
- 9 Man, 20, found stabbed in Barking
- 10 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder