Gallery: Christmas plays in Barking and Dagenham schools
Welcome to the first or our selction of pictures of Christmas plays from across Barking and Dagenham.
Pupils from across the borough �delighted friends and family with a host of festive performances.
At Grafton Junior School, in Grafton Road, �Dagenham, youngsters treated older people from the community to Christmas songs and music.
Head teacher Martin Nicholson said: “It was actually the �pupils’ idea to put on a performance for their grandparents and elderly friends and neighbours.”
Year two pupils at Manor Infants School, in �Sandringham Road, Dagenham, put on their last �nativity play before moving to the junior school.
You may also want to watch:
Administrator Karen Kelly said: “It was a lovely performance and they all looked great in their �costumes. Children and parents really enjoyed it.”
At St Teresa Primary School, in Bowes Road, �Dagenham, the nursery and reception class plus years one and two put on nativity plays.
- 1 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 2 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 3 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 4 Barking woman praises job programme that has helped more than 3,000 people
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Stephen Port inquests: Senior cop wishes he 'pushed further' for murder investigation
- 7 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 8 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 9 Murder of 'local hero' policeman in Dagenham to be marked after 175 years
- 10 What's on across East London this weekend?
Headteacher Michael Corcoran said: “A fantastic number of parents and other family members came to watch the performances and were glowing with pride to see their young ones perform with such �enthusiasm and joy.”
* See next week’s POST for more pictures of your Christmas plays