GCSE results: Warren School
Warren School saw an increase of six per cent in the pupils’ GCSE results.
A total of 45 per cent of pupils achieved five or more A*-C with English and maths while 89 per cent recorded five or more A*-C.
Headteacher Francois Van Rensburg said: “We are up six per cent on last year’s results which is fantastic.
“We are moving in the right direction. These are my first results as headteacher and I am really happy.
“It is down to the hard work of students and teachers.”
You may also want to watch:
One of the high achievers at the Dagenham school was Tim Hill, 16, from Marks Gate.
He received four A*s and seven As and plans to study physics, chemistry, biology and maths at Havering College.
- 1 Marvel movie blockbuster Black Widow filmed in Dagenham
- 2 Dagenham man sentenced after flying kick at cop during Black Lives Matter demo
- 3 Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 4 Dagenham pastry chef wins patisserie award
- 5 Watchdog upholds 90pc of complaints against council, figures show
- 6 Storage building next to disused Dagenham pub destroyed by fire
- 7 Dagenham author pens novel to mark centenary of Becontree Estate
- 8 Data reveals house price rises in Olympic boroughs since London 2012
- 9 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 10 Barking and Dagenham and Redbridge 'least active' boroughs in London, study finds