A Level results 2021: Jo Richardson Community School 'delighted' after two 'challenging' years
- Credit: JRCS
The headteacher of Jo Richardson Community School has praised students' hard work and resilience on A Level results day.
Jo Richardson reported "many" youngsters of the Dagenham secondary achieving A* and A grades.
Headteacher Ges Smith said: "Congratulations to all of our year 13 students. We are incredibly proud of them.
"We are proud of their achievements, skills, adaptability, resilience and hard work and we wish them the very best of luck for the future."
In a statement, the school added: "We are delighted our students have come to the end of their sixth form academic studies having managed to overcome the challenging two years they have faced."
You may also want to watch:
A lot of Jo Richardson's students have chosen to carry on their education by studying at universities across the UK, according to the school.
History, psychology, astrophysics, law, anthropology and Korean are among the subjects chosen.
- 1 Revellers descend on Dagenham for We Are FSTVL
- 2 Chadwell Heath station assault witness appeal
- 3 Two men stabbed and a third slashed during We Are FSTVL
- 4 The tea room in a country park 'building a community' in Dagenham
- 5 New CCTV footage in connection with 2017 fatal stabbing of Joshua Bwalya
- 6 Missing teenagers from Dagenham may be in Islington or Haringey
- 7 Things to do: Enjoy the last of summer out in east London this weekend
- 8 Students work with film crews on Amazon, Apple and Netflix productions
- 9 College students lend a hand to improve recreation ground
- 10 Dagenham boss hails squad options ahead of Wrexham trip
Some sixth formers have opted to do degree apprenticeships, including at BT and Amazon.