A Level results 2021: Jo Richardson Community School 'delighted' after two 'challenging' years
- Credit: JRCS
The headteacher of Jo Richardson Community School has praised students' hard work and resilience on A Level results day.
Jo Richardson reported "many" youngsters of the Dagenham secondary achieving A* and A grades.
Headteacher Ges Smith said: "Congratulations to all of our year 13 students. We are incredibly proud of them.
"We are proud of their achievements, skills, adaptability, resilience and hard work and we wish them the very best of luck for the future."
In a statement, the school added: "We are delighted our students have come to the end of their sixth form academic studies having managed to overcome the challenging two years they have faced."
A lot of Jo Richardson's students have chosen to carry on their education by studying at universities across the UK, according to the school.
History, psychology, astrophysics, law, anthropology and Korean are among the subjects chosen.
- 1 Man sublet his council property in Barking while living in West Yorkshire
- 2 Fourth man charged with murder of Dagenham man Tomasz Waga
- 3 'I just shut my eyes': Murder accused tells of moment he ran over victim
- 4 Woman treated at scene of blaze at Dagenham block of flats
- 5 'He will not survive the cold': Family fear for missing Sphynx cat
- 6 Young mother died after flying to Turkey for gastric bypass surgery, inquest hears
- 7 Travel Bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 8 Dagenham cafe fined almost £2k following waste disposal dispute
- 9 Fake Dyson Airwrap and Primark baby toy among recent recalled items
- 10 Have your say on the proposed east London constituency boundary changes
Some sixth formers have opted to do degree apprenticeships, including at BT and Amazon.