GCSE results: Staff ‘delighted’ with grades at Jo Richardson
- Credit: Jo Richardson
Staff are “delighted” at Jo Richardson Community School after GCSE results were released August 22.
The secondary said it was one of the best results days seen at the school, with the percentage of students getting 4 to 9s increasing in English, maths and science.
Clare Morgan was on of the school's top achievers, netting seven grade 9s and two 8s.
Head of school Lisa Keane said: "We are very proud of all our students' achievements across the board.
"They were always a really positive and enthusiastic year group and we are delighted that they have so much to celebrate after all their hard work."
You may also want to watch:
The school said the results have opened up a range of pathways for the pupils, with many of them heading to Jo Richardson's sixth form in September.
This follows from the school's successes last week on A-level results day, which saw some students go on to Russell Group universities.
- 1 Police patrols increase at Dagenham Tube stations
- 2 What is changing when Covid lockdown rules ease on May 17?
- 3 Patrols target antisocial behaviour in Barking town centre
- 4 Appeal to help find missing girl who may be in Dagenham, Ilford or Stratford
- 5 Mum of girl with rare genetic condition vows to keep raising awareness
- 6 Chadwell Heath woman fined after not reporting Iron Age coin find
- 7 Man shot in the face in Dagenham
- 8 Liam Gordon ruled out for the season as Dagenham boss McMahon provides injury update
- 9 Barking Riverside homeowners urge developer to cover cost of decking replacements
- 10 Men found with head injuries in Barking bailed by police