Motivational speaker Mr Beezy inspires sixth formers at All Saints School in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
A motivational speaker visited All Saints School in Dagenham to prepare pupils for the new academic year.
On Wednesday, Mr Beezy spoke to sixth formers in the Wood Lane school about the importance of working hard to achieve success.
Mr Beezy takes his #NoGrindNoGlory message to schools across east London, delivering workshops and motivational assemblies.
Assistant headteacher Nicholas Pauro said: “It was fantastic to have Mr Beezy in, especially as the year restarts.
“It was fantastic to see our pupils thank him in person for making a positive difference to them and online via twitter.”
You may also want to watch:
The school is encouraging students to take a three-pronged attitude to their studies this year, focusing on faith, hard work and RUAH (respect, understanding, affection and humour). Miss Bateman, the wellbeing manager for Sixth Form, said Mr Breezy’s message fit well to the school’s ethos.
One student said they left feeling “refreshed” after the talk, and went home and read a book for their English class from which they’d been procrastinating.
- 1 380 homes and commercial space set to be built at Dagenham Dock
- 2 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 3 Ops planned as Barking and Dagenham marks London Trading Standards Week
- 4 Jailed: Man who crashed stolen van then headbutted police officer
- 5 Dagenham pop-up shop sees young people sell their products and share skills
- 6 Barking and Dagenham MPs react after 'horrific' stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 7 Chain of 10,000 teddies to be displayed in memory of toddler Ava
- 8 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 9 Darren Rodwell: 'I attended Tory conference to lobby for underground A13'
- 10 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences