Motivational speaker Mr Beezy inspires sixth formers at All Saints School in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
A motivational speaker visited All Saints School in Dagenham to prepare pupils for the new academic year.
On Wednesday, Mr Beezy spoke to sixth formers in the Wood Lane school about the importance of working hard to achieve success.
Mr Beezy takes his #NoGrindNoGlory message to schools across east London, delivering workshops and motivational assemblies.
Assistant headteacher Nicholas Pauro said: “It was fantastic to have Mr Beezy in, especially as the year restarts.
“It was fantastic to see our pupils thank him in person for making a positive difference to them and online via twitter.”
You may also want to watch:
The school is encouraging students to take a three-pronged attitude to their studies this year, focusing on faith, hard work and RUAH (respect, understanding, affection and humour). Miss Bateman, the wellbeing manager for Sixth Form, said Mr Breezy’s message fit well to the school’s ethos.
One student said they left feeling “refreshed” after the talk, and went home and read a book for their English class from which they’d been procrastinating.
- 1 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 3 Groomed girl speaks out after 'dangerous' Barking dealer who dealt Class A drugs in East End is jailed
- 4 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 5 Man stabbed in front of son, 12, in 'unprovoked, violent' attack in Barking
- 6 Man, 20, found stabbed in Barking
- 7 Chadwell Heath death: Barking man charged with murder of Maria Rawlings
- 8 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 9 Dagenham held to a draw at Stockport as they continue unbeaten run
- 10 Police patrols increase at Dagenham Tube stations