Party celebrates Dagenham nursery’s 10th birthday
- Credit: Archant
A nursery’s 10th birthday was celebrated in style by pupils past and present.
More than 100 people headed to Kidzland, in Dagenham Heathway, on Saturday afternoon for the festivities.
Owner Olu Odukole was among those who attended the bash which included a bouncy castle, baby experience room and a children’s entertainer.
And mayor Cllr Simon Bremner was couldn’t resist hitting the decks to spin some tunes.
T-shirts celebrating the anniversary were given out.
You may also want to watch:
Nursery manager Grace Simpson said: “We wanted to say a big thank you to all the parents who have supported the nursery from the beginning.”
Since its opening Kidzland has had several extensions to meet the demand.
- 1 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 2 Ex-Strictly Come Dancing star gets pupils shimmying in Barking
- 3 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 4 Youngsters create film inspired by Dagenham's links to slave trade abolitionists
- 5 'Stunning mural celebrating Barking history is complete
- 6 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 7 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 8 Paralympic gold medallist inspires Dagenham judo pupils
- 9 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 10 Murder of 'local hero' policeman in Dagenham to be marked after 175 years
The nursery employs 11 people and has 40 children up to five on its books.