Party celebrates Dagenham nursery’s 10th birthday
- Credit: Archant
A nursery’s 10th birthday was celebrated in style by pupils past and present.
More than 100 people headed to Kidzland, in Dagenham Heathway, on Saturday afternoon for the festivities.
Owner Olu Odukole was among those who attended the bash which included a bouncy castle, baby experience room and a children’s entertainer.
And mayor Cllr Simon Bremner was couldn’t resist hitting the decks to spin some tunes.
T-shirts celebrating the anniversary were given out.
You may also want to watch:
Nursery manager Grace Simpson said: “We wanted to say a big thank you to all the parents who have supported the nursery from the beginning.”
Since its opening Kidzland has had several extensions to meet the demand.
- 1 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 2 Watch the moment Dagenham man attacks police officer with sword
- 3 Meet the singer drawing global audiences to her Barking living room
- 4 Survey asks women where they feel unsafe in Barking and Dagenham
- 5 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 6 Vaisakhi observed with ceremony at Barking Town Hall
- 7 'Terrifying' CCTV footage shows vandals take axes to cars of NHS workers
- 8 Barking fishmongers shut down by council after Covid-19 safety warning
- 9 RSPCA appeal over video of dog 'carried' by collar in Dagenham
- 10 Council denies Barking mum's claim that it took hours to respond to flood
The nursery employs 11 people and has 40 children up to five on its books.