Party celebrates Dagenham nursery’s 10th birthday
- Credit: Archant
A nursery’s 10th birthday was celebrated in style by pupils past and present.
More than 100 people headed to Kidzland, in Dagenham Heathway, on Saturday afternoon for the festivities.
Owner Olu Odukole was among those who attended the bash which included a bouncy castle, baby experience room and a children’s entertainer.
And mayor Cllr Simon Bremner was couldn’t resist hitting the decks to spin some tunes.
T-shirts celebrating the anniversary were given out.
You may also want to watch:
Nursery manager Grace Simpson said: “We wanted to say a big thank you to all the parents who have supported the nursery from the beginning.”
Since its opening Kidzland has had several extensions to meet the demand.
- 1 Work to begin on river bus pier at Barking Riverside
- 2 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 3 Work begins on £1.8m arts centre transformation in Barking
- 4 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
- 5 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 6 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 7 Man praises community spirit after flood water threatens homes in Dagenham
- 8 Parkrun returns to east London: Where can you join in?
- 9 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 10 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
The nursery employs 11 people and has 40 children up to five on its books.