Sign up to study at Coventry University’s Dagenham Civic Centre campus
- Credit: Archant
Budding students can enrol to be among the first to study at a new campus based in Dagenham Civic Centre.
Coventry University will offer degrees at the Rainham Road North site via a non-traditional style of teaching and learning from September next year.
It aims to make higher education more accessible through lower fees, lower entry requirements and more flexibility – including Saturday seminars for people who work during the week.
During yesterday’s visit, professor John Latham, the university’s vice-chancellor, said: “Our focus is on giving our students a top class experience across all aspects of their academic life.”
Council leader Cllr Darren Rodwell said: “We are delighted to have attracted such a high calibre university, benefiting the surrounding area and local economy.”
You may also want to watch:
The council will retain ownership of the building but will rent it to the awardwinning university on a 10-year lease.
For more information, or to sign up, visit coventry.ac.uk/cul
- 1 Dagenham man sentenced to life for raping teenage girl in his wife's car
- 2 £975 fine after man caught on CCTV getting out of car to wee on street
- 3 'Appallingly dirty' Dagenham shop doubling up as 'substandard' hotel
- 4 Care worker contests fine after 'cloned plates' car caught in bus lane
- 5 Man arrested in east London for terrorist offences
- 6 Eight arrests after stabbing in Barking
- 7 Woman seeks long lost relatives who may be in Dagenham
- 8 Only eight Covid patients 'critical' at Queen's and King George hospitals
- 9 Dagenham sign midfielder Tom Smith on loan from Bath City
- 10 Woman's smelly garden costs her £1,500 after court fine