A-levels: The Warren School sixth form cohort praised as many go on to Russell Group universities
- Credit: Archant
The Warren School has praised its sixth form pupils for their A-levels examinations results, with many going on to study at Russell Group universities.
Pupils at the Whalebone Lane North, Chadwell Heath school achieved a high number of A* and A grades, alongside an excellent set of Level Three BTEC results.
Everyone who applied for university secured their places.
Headteacher Jennifer Ashe praised the sixth formers for their fortitude and good humour during a tumultuous year.
“I am thrilled with the achievements of our students this year despite the adversity they have had to overcome,” she said.
You may also want to watch:
“The school wishes them every success.”
Some of the highest achievers going on to university include: Finn Newman with A*, A, B, who will be reading English at Oxford University; Chrystal Eboji, who will be studying aerospace engineering at Hertfordshire after earning D*, D*, D*; and Sabah Ahmad, who achieved A*, A*, A ahead of an engineering degree at Imperial College.
- 1 Marvel movie blockbuster Black Widow filmed in Dagenham
- 2 Watchdog upholds 90pc of complaints against council, figures show
- 3 Dagenham pastry chef wins patisserie award
- 4 Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 5 New developments approved in Barking and Dagenham so far this year
- 6 Dagenham author pens novel to mark centenary of Becontree Estate
- 7 Dagenham man sentenced after flying kick at cop during Black Lives Matter demo
- 8 Data reveals house price rises in Olympic boroughs since London 2012
- 9 Dagenham mum vows more acts of crochet kindness despite missing postbox toppers
- 10 Barking and Dagenham and Redbridge 'least active' boroughs in London, study finds
Xheku Prebibaj earned A, A, A, A, B and will study social sciences at Leeds, while Ahssan Qureshi, who will study engineering at UCL, achieved grades of A*, A, A, A.