A-levels: The Warren School sixth form cohort praised as many go on to Russell Group universities
- Credit: Archant
The Warren School has praised its sixth form pupils for their A-levels examinations results, with many going on to study at Russell Group universities.
Pupils at the Whalebone Lane North, Chadwell Heath school achieved a high number of A* and A grades, alongside an excellent set of Level Three BTEC results.
Everyone who applied for university secured their places.
Headteacher Jennifer Ashe praised the sixth formers for their fortitude and good humour during a tumultuous year.
“I am thrilled with the achievements of our students this year despite the adversity they have had to overcome,” she said.
“The school wishes them every success.”
Some of the highest achievers going on to university include: Finn Newman with A*, A, B, who will be reading English at Oxford University; Chrystal Eboji, who will be studying aerospace engineering at Hertfordshire after earning D*, D*, D*; and Sabah Ahmad, who achieved A*, A*, A ahead of an engineering degree at Imperial College.
- 1 Fire at Barking recycling centre
- 2 Dagenham woman to face trial on numerous robbery charges
- 3 Baby boy died from 'whiplash' injuries caused by shaking, trial hears
- 4 Homes under the Planner: Applications submitted or approved recently
- 5 Boy, 5, dies after 'unexplained' incident off Heathway
- 6 Travel Bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 7 9 great ways to celebrate the Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 8 Two arrested after shooting and stabbing in Barking
- 9 Teenager charged with GBH after stabbing in Dagenham
- 10 Woman arrested following Dagenham stabbing
Xheku Prebibaj earned A, A, A, A, B and will study social sciences at Leeds, while Ahssan Qureshi, who will study engineering at UCL, achieved grades of A*, A, A, A.