A Level results: The Warren School's largest cohort receive grades
- Credit: The Warren School
The Warren School's largest cohort have picked up their A Level results with more than 110 pupils receiving grades this year.
A record number of pupils from the school in Whalebone Lane North, Chadwell Heath secured places at Russell Group universities across the country.
Among the top achievers, Zac Davis achieved A*A*A* in mathematics, further mathematics and physics.
Zac, who secured a place at Queen Mary to study mathematics, said: "The last two years have been great, it was a challenge but worth all the hours I put in."
Daniel Haheu was awarded A*, A, A and secured a place at University College London.
He said: "This was the hardest two years but all the work was well worth it."
The Warren School hadteacher Jennifer Ashe said: "We are proud of the way the students have overcome the challenges of the last two years and are delighted with the results they have secured."
- 1 Barking Market extended to 'ease antisocial behaviour'
- 2 Dagenham pub to host inaugural local Christmas fair
- 3 Thousands watch Barking Christmas lights switch-on
- 4 Dagenham mum says council is 'neglecting daughters' health'
- 5 Plans to cut up to 600 Tube station jobs amid TfL 'funding crisis'
- 6 'It's the right time': Dame Margaret Hodge on not seeking re-election
- 7 'Devastated' friends need £36k to help mum with bowel cancer
- 8 Barking cash and carry boss jailed for five years for money laundering
- 9 Barking was Britain's ninth most used station in 2020/21, figures show
- 10 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today