What are your views on the public sector strikes?
As public sector workers from across the borough join the nationwide strike today, we would like to hear your views on this issue.
Are you one of the millions of people who is protesting?
Do you feel the industrial action is unnecessary?
Are you a parent or patient who is concerned about schools closing or NHS services being reduced?
We would like to hear from you.
You may also want to watch:
Leave a comment below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, tweet us @bdpost or leave a comment on our Facebook page.
- 1 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 2 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 3 Youngsters create film inspired by Dagenham's links to slave trade abolitionists
- 4 'Stunning mural celebrating Barking history is complete
- 5 Ex-Strictly Come Dancing star gets pupils shimmying in Barking
- 6 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 7 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 8 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 9 Dagenham on the way back up after FA Cup comeback
- 10 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home