Even Simon says Stacey is a star
PRIME Minister Gordon Brown has thrown his weight behind Dagenham singing sensation Stacey Solomon. Mr Brown revealed he and his family are all backing the single mum, who sailed through another round of talent contest, X–Factor, this weekend. Speaking o
PRIME Minister Gordon Brown has thrown his weight behind Dagenham singing sensation Stacey Solomon.
Mr Brown revealed he and his family are all backing the single mum, who sailed through another round of talent contest, X-Factor, this weekend.
Speaking on ITV's, This Morning, last week, the Prime Minister said they regularly watched the show and thought Stacey's voice was "very good."
He joins a whole host of famous names who have praised the bubbly 20-year-old, including Queen guitarist Brian May, indie band Cold Play and crooner Michael Baubl�.
You may also want to watch:
For the full story, get tomorrow's Post.
- 1 Dagenham pop-up shop sees young people sell their products and share skills
- 2 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 3 380 homes and commercial space set to be built at Dagenham Dock
- 4 Ops planned as Barking and Dagenham marks London Trading Standards Week
- 5 Jailed: Man who crashed stolen van then headbutted police officer
- 6 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 7 Dagenham advance in FA Cup with two late goals at Wealdstone
- 8 Chain of 10,000 teddies to be displayed in memory of toddler Ava
- 9 Barking and Dagenham MPs react after 'horrific' stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 10 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences