EXCLUSIVE - Daggers snap up Portsmouth midfielder
Portsmouth midfielder Tom Kilbey has joined Daggers on a month loan
PORTSMOUTH midfielder Tom Kilbey has joined Dagenham & Redbridge on a months loan, writes MIKE SIMMONDS.
The 18-year-old was joint-top scorer in the Barclays Premier Reserve League South last season and goes straight into the squad for the Johnstone's Paint Trophy clash with MK Dons tonight.
Kilbey becomes the second Pompey player to make the switch to Victoria Road, after winger Matt Ritchie had a tremendous spell with Daggers last season.
For more on Kilbey, see tomorrow's Dagenham Post.
You may also want to watch:
What do you make of Daggers new signing? Email: email@example.com
The Post is now on Twitter, so if you follow twitter.com/Post_DagRed then you will get up to the minute updates on goings on at Victoria Road.
- 1 Dagenham pop-up shop sees young people sell their products and share skills
- 2 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 3 380 homes and commercial space set to be built at Dagenham Dock
- 4 Ops planned as Barking and Dagenham marks London Trading Standards Week
- 5 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 6 Jailed: Man who crashed stolen van then headbutted police officer
- 7 Dagenham advance in FA Cup with two late goals at Wealdstone
- 8 Chain of 10,000 teddies to be displayed in memory of toddler Ava
- 9 Barking and Dagenham MPs react after 'horrific' stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 10 'Life is hard, why make it harder?': Protesters call for new consultation over parking scheme roll out