Search

Gas scare for young family

PUBLISHED: 15:54 12 March 2008 | UPDATED: 09:36 11 August 2010

Gas Family

Gas Family

A young mother and her two children had to be kept in hospital overnight after a suspected case of carbon monoxide poisoning. Wendy Nunn, 27, says she and her family had returned to the privately-rented property in Hunter s Square, Dagenham, after a two

A young mother and her two children had to be kept in hospital overnight after a suspected case of carbon monoxide poisoning.

Wendy Nunn, 27, says she and her family had returned to the privately-rented property in Hunter's Square, Dagenham, after a two week break, and discovered several faults.

She said: "The central heating wasn't working, and the radiator was leaking in my son's bedroom.

"I asked the landlord to send someone round to fix it."

SEE THIS WEEK'S POST FOR FULL STORY


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Barking and Dagenham Post. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Latest from the Barking and Dagenham Post