Gavin & Stacey star mans the decks
GAVIN & Stacey star Mathew Horne hosts a series of Club Xfm nights in Shoreditch, starting tomorrow (Thurs). The actor, pictured at last summer s Isle of Wight Festival, who plays Gavin in the hit BBC sitcom, is the latest celebrity to host the indie and
GAVIN & Stacey star Mathew Horne hosts a series of Club Xfm nights in Shoreditch, starting tomorrow (Thurs).
The actor, pictured at last summer's Isle of Wight Festival, who plays Gavin in the hit BBC sitcom, is the latest celebrity to host the indie and electro club nights that will be held every Thursday at nightclub, Mother, Old Street.
The first night coincides with the launch of Franz Ferdinand's new album.
Mat and resident DJ Midnite Socialite will DJ every week alongside other guest DJs including Dan Le Sac and The Maccabees, and the occasional band playing a very intimate live set.
You may also want to watch:
Jim Benner, events manager for The Xfm Network, said: "It's great to see a genuine fan of the station to get involved in Club Xfm.
"We are very excited to have Mat Horne on board."
- 1 Dagenham mum vows more acts of crochet kindness despite missing postbox toppers
- 2 Elderly woman dies after van collision in Dagenham
- 3 New developments approved in Barking and Dagenham so far this year
- 4 Barking father's car stolen from driveway
- 5 Marvel movie blockbuster Black Widow filmed in Dagenham
- 6 Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 7 Dagenham pastry chef wins patisserie award
- 8 Watchdog upholds 90pc of complaints against council, figures show
- 9 Dagenham man sentenced after flying kick at cop during Black Lives Matter demo
- 10 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
Mat said: "Curating and creating this night gives me and other bands and DJs I like the opportunity to play wall-to-wall indie bangers to loadsa bowl-heads and dudes in checked shirts! Every week! Dream!"
Tickets cost �5 and are available on the door. Doors 9pm - 2am.