Get Active: Win year’s membership of new Abbey Leisure Centre, Barking, for your family
- Credit: Archant
As part of its Get Active campaign, the Post has teamed up with Barking and Dagenham Council to offer one family a set of year-long memberships to the new Abbey Leisure Centre, which opens next month.
To be in with a chance of winning, pick up a copy of this week’s Post and fill in the form on page 8. Alternatively, e-mail email@example.com with the subject line “Post Competition”, or fill in a form at one of the borough’s leisure centres.
You could win...
• Up to two adult Active Fitness Memberships for 12 months, which includes unlimited access to the fitness suites, swimming pools and group exercise classes at both leisure centres, and one racket court per day at Becontree Heath Leisure Centre (subject to availability)
• Up to three junior Active Fitness Memberships for 12 months, which includes unlimited access to the junior gym sessions, swimming pools and soft play facilities (age and height restrictions may apply, see T&Cs) at both leisure centres (subject to availability)
• Exclusive first use of the new pool at Abbey Leisure Centre
Pick up next week’s Post for an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the leisure centre. It opens on March 2.
- 1 Hundreds of children strip searched by Met Police
- 2 'Risk of injury' - Aldi recalls product due to safety fears
- 3 Forests between Dagenham and Brentwood to benefit from mass plantations amid £40 million investment
- 4 Jailed: Eight east London offenders locked up in July
- 5 Kittens dumped in Barking 'like rubbish' in 35C heatwave
- 6 'Affordable' Dagenham housing scheme completed
- 7 ‘It’s like a warzone’: Extent of damage to Ballards Road homes on show following blaze which destroyed 14 houses
- 8 'Extremely hard': Mum donates Isla Caton's toys in act of kindness so 'her legacy lives on'
- 9 Gun shots fired in Dagenham
- 10 'Hello Mum' - WhatsApp scammers posing as children steal over £1.5m
Terms and conditions
You must live in the borough. All memberships must be issued to people living at the same address. Existing members can’t apply. There’s no cash alternative and the prize isn’t transferable. Memberships don’t include access to the spa at Abbey Leisure Centre. You must not be a council or Elevate employee. The winner will be notified on February 24. If they haven’t made contact by noon on February 25, the prize will recalled and offered to another entrant, the first of whom to answer will be awarded the prize. The winner and their family must be willing to take part in publicity, including photographs in the pool and interviews. The winner and their family must be available to have their exclusive swim in the Abbey Leisure Centre pool on February 27. This competition is being run by the Post on behalf of Barking and Dagenham Council. The winner will be selected at random, and the council’s decision is final. Any personal data submitted by the entrant will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation. No data for this competition will be used by a third party but it’s possible you may be contacted by a membership sales team at a future date. To opt out of future correspondence write “no marketing” in your e-mail entry or tick the box on the form.