Get ready for the Bonny Babies
WE HAVE had the Town Show, and next week will be the beginning of the serious business of voting for Barking and Dagenham s top tot. The annual Post Bonny Baby Competition attracted a record number of entries and each week we will be publishing a full pag
WE HAVE had the Town Show, and next week will be the beginning of the serious business of voting for Barking and Dagenham's top tot.
The annual Post Bonny Baby Competition attracted a record number of entries and each week we will be publishing a full page of babies plus a voting form.
Each baby will have a unique number to use on the voting form and you can vote as many times as you like, but votes must be on official form which will be available in the paper each week.
As an added bonus, for the first time we will be putting the page of pictures on our website www.bdpost.co.uk each week, but you can only vote for your choice using the form in the paper.
The prizes are well worth winning with the overall victor getting a free Pontin's Holiday for the family as well as a photo shoot by Ian Courtier of Limelight Professional Photography for a modelling portfolio of pictures worth �350.
The second prize winner will get a deluxe framed canvas portrait worth �100 and the third place will receive a �50 Limelight's photography voucher.
- 1 Dagenham and West Ham accused in court after drugs raids
- 2 Savvy driver saves ducks who had strayed onto the A13
- 3 Thunderstorms to hit London this evening warns Met Office
- 4 Dagenham cat with misshapen eye struggles to find home
- 5 70 firefighters tackle Dagenham house fire
- 6 Homes under the Planner: Applications submitted or approved recently
- 7 Cycling festival coming to Barking
- 8 Baby boy died from 'whiplash' injuries caused by shaking, trial hears
- 9 'Dickensian diseases’ to rise as a result of cost-of-living, warns Labour
- 10 Dagenham woman to face trial on numerous robbery charges
Photographs can only be purchased from Limelights by emailing email@example.com or calling 07973 785227.