Get ready for the Bonny Babies
WE HAVE had the Town Show, and next week will be the beginning of the serious business of voting for Barking and Dagenham s top tot. The annual Post Bonny Baby Competition attracted a record number of entries and each week we will be publishing a full pag
WE HAVE had the Town Show, and next week will be the beginning of the serious business of voting for Barking and Dagenham's top tot.
The annual Post Bonny Baby Competition attracted a record number of entries and each week we will be publishing a full page of babies plus a voting form.
Each baby will have a unique number to use on the voting form and you can vote as many times as you like, but votes must be on official form which will be available in the paper each week.
As an added bonus, for the first time we will be putting the page of pictures on our website www.bdpost.co.uk each week, but you can only vote for your choice using the form in the paper.
The prizes are well worth winning with the overall victor getting a free Pontin's Holiday for the family as well as a photo shoot by Ian Courtier of Limelight Professional Photography for a modelling portfolio of pictures worth �350.
The second prize winner will get a deluxe framed canvas portrait worth �100 and the third place will receive a �50 Limelight's photography voucher.
- 1 Dagenham pub to host inaugural local Christmas fair
- 2 Barking Market extended to 'ease antisocial behaviour'
- 3 Thousands watch Barking Christmas lights switch-on
- 4 Dagenham mum says council is 'neglecting daughters' health'
- 5 Plans to cut up to 600 Tube station jobs amid TfL 'funding crisis'
- 6 'It's the right time': Dame Margaret Hodge on not seeking re-election
- 7 'Devastated' friends need £36k to help mum with bowel cancer
- 8 Barking cash and carry boss jailed for five years for money laundering
- 9 Barking was Britain's ninth most used station in 2020/21, figures show
- 10 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
Photographs can only be purchased from Limelights by emailing email@example.com or calling 07973 785227.