BRIAN Weathersby (Paul Dano) is a single, 28-year-old salesman at a posh mattress store. The youngest son in a trio of successful brothers, he was the afterthought child to elderly parents and is searching for his place in the world. Unfulfilled by his
BRIAN Weathersby (Paul Dano) is a single, 28-year-old salesman at a posh mattress store.
The youngest son in a trio of successful brothers, he was the afterthought child to elderly parents and is searching for his place in the world.
Unfulfilled by his work, he spends a good portion of his day pursuing his goal of someday adopting a baby from China.
He gets swept up in a romance with the lovely, but misguided, Harriet Lolly (Zooey Deschanel) when she comes into his store one day and falls asleep on one of his beds.
You may also want to watch:
In order to win her over he must compete with her bear of a father, Al, (John Goodman) an art-collecting loudmouth with a bad back and deep pockets.
GIGANTIC (15) is a funny, surreal love story about the anxiety that comes along when two people with crazy families collide unexpectedly and fall for each other.
- 1 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Dagenham man banned from keeping animals after starved pony found collapsed
- 3 Air ambulance scrambled after man 'taken ill' in Barking Park
- 4 Average house price in Barking and Dagenham falls from record high
- 5 Dog strips bark off trees in 'terrible act of vandalism' at park in Dagenham
- 6 Barking gurdwara 'thrills' after modern and traditional rebuild
- 7 Topping out milestone for Barking tower block development
- 8 Barking sex offender who pushed crotch into girl, 15, on Tube sentenced
- 9 'Always smiling' former mayoress turns 100
- 10 Delta variant accounts for majority of Covid cases in much of east London