Girl, 15, stalked by her sex attacker
Zjan Shirinian A 15-YEAR-OLD girl sexually assaulted by a middle-aged man is too scared to leave her home after being confronted by her attacker for a third time. The Dagenham girl was approached by the unknown predator on Monday as she made her way along Green Lane, Da
A 15-YEAR-OLD girl sexually assaulted by a middle-aged man is too scared to leave her home after being confronted by her attacker for a third time.
The Dagenham girl was approached by the unknown predator on Monday as she made her way along Green Lane, Dagenham, to get a loaf of bread.
He had previously assaulted her in December in Burnside Road, Dagenham.
You may also want to watch:
According to the girl's mum, this week the sex attacker tried to talk to her and then started to follow her, before the terrified youngster sought refuge in a chip shop.
In January, he made a similar attempt to grab her attention outside Chadwell Heath Station, Station Road, Chadwell Heath, when he shouted: "Oi, come over here."
- 1 Election 2021: Live updates for GLA seat and Thames by-election
- 2 Man stabbed in front of son, 12, in 'unprovoked, violent' attack in Barking
- 3 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 4 Appeal to help find missing girl who may be in Dagenham, Ilford or Stratford
- 5 'Woke rubbish': Losing candidate on stir over 'unspellable' names comment
- 6 Jailed: Man whose drunken knife attack left one dead and woman injured at Dagenham dinner party
- 7 Chadwell Heath woman fined after not reporting Iron Age coin find
- 8 Meet the candidates battling for votes in the Thames ward by-election
- 9 Barking shisha bar was wrongly shut down for Covid breaches, owner claims
- 10 Guilty: 'Depraved' rapist who targeted and robbed lone women at night
The frightened youngster has not been out since Monday and is refusing to go to school or leave her home.
Her mum said: "I'm scared to even let her out of my sight.
"I don't really want her to miss school but she's just terrified. She doesn't know who the man is.
"We really want this person caught before he harms anyone else."
Police are investigating December's sex attack, and are looking for a woman who walked past as the assault was happening in Burnside Road, Dagenham, but did not intervene.
Speaking of that attack, the teenager's mum said: "We had been taking her to school. She didn't want to socialise with friends and didn't want to walk alone. Someone would chaperone her everwhere."
The man is described as being in his 40s, black and speaking with a Caribbean accent.