Girl, 15, stalked by her sex attacker
Zjan Shirinian A 15-YEAR-OLD girl sexually assaulted by a middle-aged man is too scared to leave her home after being confronted by her attacker for a third time. The Dagenham girl was approached by the unknown predator on Monday as she made her way along Green Lane, Da
A 15-YEAR-OLD girl sexually assaulted by a middle-aged man is too scared to leave her home after being confronted by her attacker for a third time.
The Dagenham girl was approached by the unknown predator on Monday as she made her way along Green Lane, Dagenham, to get a loaf of bread.
He had previously assaulted her in December in Burnside Road, Dagenham.
You may also want to watch:
According to the girl's mum, this week the sex attacker tried to talk to her and then started to follow her, before the terrified youngster sought refuge in a chip shop.
In January, he made a similar attempt to grab her attention outside Chadwell Heath Station, Station Road, Chadwell Heath, when he shouted: "Oi, come over here."
- 1 Marvel movie blockbuster Black Widow filmed in Dagenham
- 2 Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 3 Storage building next to disused Dagenham pub destroyed by fire
- 4 Dagenham man sentenced after flying kick at cop during Black Lives Matter demo
- 5 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 6 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 7 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 8 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 9 'Blows on the hand with a strap': The story of Barking's women jute weavers
- 10 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
The frightened youngster has not been out since Monday and is refusing to go to school or leave her home.
Her mum said: "I'm scared to even let her out of my sight.
"I don't really want her to miss school but she's just terrified. She doesn't know who the man is.
"We really want this person caught before he harms anyone else."
Police are investigating December's sex attack, and are looking for a woman who walked past as the assault was happening in Burnside Road, Dagenham, but did not intervene.
Speaking of that attack, the teenager's mum said: "We had been taking her to school. She didn't want to socialise with friends and didn't want to walk alone. Someone would chaperone her everwhere."
The man is described as being in his 40s, black and speaking with a Caribbean accent.