Guilty Pleasures at IndigO2
FAMOUS pop night, Guilty Pleasures, moves from Koko, Camden, to the IndigO2 on Saturday for a special night of poptastic fun, with a fancy dress theme of pop stars and rock gods. So embrace your inner starlet, or furry haired guitar hero and join in the f
FAMOUS pop night, Guilty Pleasures, moves from Koko, Camden, to the IndigO2 on Saturday for a special night of poptastic fun, with a fancy dress theme of pop stars and rock gods.
So embrace your inner starlet, or furry haired guitar hero and join in the fun at the Guilty Pleasures Comes Alive party at the O2 Arena, North Greenwich.
Sean Rowley and Anna Greenwood take control of the main stage, playing anything from Phil Collins, to Queen and Take That. Plus, there'll be the wickedly wrong dance routines from Spandxxx and some camp cabaret from The Dream Bears.
Sean, who created the club night, says: "I love taking Guilty Pleasures to different places and recruiting new lovers of what we do along the way.
You may also want to watch:
"IndigO2 is such a great venue and I'm really excited about seeing our new show unfold there. It's going to be a lot of fun."
The back bar will be hosted by SingStar, the hugely popular game for Playstation 2 and 3.
- 1 Barking butcher 'thankful' for loyal customers through pandemic
- 2 Former council offices to be transformed into 'workspace and cultural hub'
- 3 Butcher fined £40k for selling 'poor quality chicken'
- 4 Dagenham school receives Unicef UK award
- 5 Things to do: Explore east London this weekend
- 6 Barking and Dagenham Council chief executive to depart
- 7 Man in 50s stabbed in Barking
- 8 Parade through Barking celebrates borough's 'inspirational' youngsters
- 9 Stephen Port victims' delayed inquest set to begin in Barking
- 10 Hospitality Day: Barking and Dagenham's favourite cafe, pub and restaurant revealed
Stand up and sing either solo or in a duet in front of your mates and get scored on your performance.
And there'll be The Road To Glastonbury competition where you can win a VIP trip for four to Glastonbury Festival in June.
The fun starts at 9.30pm and tickets are �15 (www.theindigo2.co.uk/event/guilty-pleasures-comes-alive-435.html)